I just need to plant a tree and I will be complete

HanSolo's profile photo   10/04/2013 4:54 a.m.

Forgive my "self-publicity", but today I will do threshold and I will say that I have come here to promote my book :-) because yes, it is true, I have written (or pergeted, it depends on how I look at) a book.As part of my dynamization work on the Gob website.Basque "Kronikoen Sarea" of which I have been part of for more than a year, I have been publishing short stories on this website that at the time I decided to adopt the formal of a newspaper so that they had some continuity, at least in its protagonist.

After almost a year and a few stories, at www.kronikoesea.net we decided to finish that contribution to do other new things.And I have packaged those stories in a novel that is actually the newspaper of its protagonist;Gerardo, whom you will know after reading the novel.

Therefore, I encourage you to download it from the link that I hit you down and of course, as I do these things, sorry for the mistakes of a rookie and I will accept delighted criticism -Constructive of course :-) -and who knows who knows, you never know what you will do in the future ...

The novel is called "informal stories of a formal life."I hope you like it.

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/04/2013 4:54 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

That link sends you to the Selfreative website where it is registered.And next to the book summary, you will see a button that gives you the option to download the work.Of course, free.I have protected it with rights, but there is no profit in this matter.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/04/2013 4:56 a.m.

That you have not planted a tree yet?But man, if that is the first thing that is done;)
I am very linked studying, but I promise to read it.Congratulations!!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/07/2013 4:50 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi @Gondrullo, when you go to plant it, let me know, that I also have it pending: P

I have downloaded your book, and I am looking forward to the eye.Congratulations in advance!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/07/2013 5:49 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

If you want Gondrullo, the PDF could pass to the electronic book format: Mobi, Epub, ...

So who has reader can read it in him.The only thing is that I would have to have the text without that beautiful design that it has.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/08/2013 4:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have tried to read it in the mobile, and it is a bit uncomfortable ...

tica's profile photo
tica
10/08/2013 5:30 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

is that on mobile it is too "pal body", ethics ... :-)
That is designed for computer screens, or tablet.The chosen format has a size similar to an A4, and on a kind of desktop background.All help to have the feeling that you have in your hands the authentic diary of its protagonist ... :-)

Joseludi, the PDF is also read by most ebooks, right?

Intruda, and what a tree?It will have to be spectacular, right?I like walnut, which in addition to its round form, its fruits are a source of health.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/10/2013 7:47 p.m.

Well, I would like to plant a Sakura, but I don't know if I will find it here even if I would endure alive ...: -S

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/11/2013 12:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Gondrullo said:
is that on mobile it is too "pal body", ethics ... :-)
That is designed for computer screens, or tablet.The chosen format has a size similar to an A4, and on a kind of desktop background.All help to have the feeling that you have in your hands the authentic diary of its protagonist ... :-)

Joseludi, the PDF is also read by most ebooks, right?

I have a Kindle in particular and I can talk to you only about this reader, although I think it happens with everyone the same.You can read the PDFS although the comfortable reading is not made, the pages of the book are seen as if it were a photo and hat that walks by increasing the page with which it is not seen complete (an experience nothing comfortable)

I encourage you to go through Forumd a forum of people fond of reading and especially dedicated to the Kindle and that has a lot of participation and good atmosphere.

Link

I am only one more member, but if you register you can communicate that you have a published book and give you a author status status to "promote" your work.You can also know and learn many methods to pass PDFS to electronic format.

I hope this is not considered spam, I am only one more member (with the same Nick as here)

I have read a little of your book (I am engaged reading a great version of El Quijote in electronic format) and as soon as I finish it, I put myself with yours

You'll tell me Gondrullo

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/11/2013 2:16 p.m.

Caramba, write a book rather than plant a tree, if you want to leave you my shovel and some land and so you have no excuse

josequi's profile photo
josequi
11/19/2013 5:30 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.