How are PDF or photos attached in the forum?

fer's profile photo   10/17/2013 1:49 p.m.

When writing a message, the option "Attach file" appears next to "return" on the bottom of the message, at the level of the "Send comment" button, if you give it, the file selection screen will appear to be sent, whatYou select and will be attached to the message, I will do it and attach the screenshot.

The attached file appears at the foot of the message.

Note: The web version of the Mobile Forum, does not have this option, you have to move on to the full web version from the mobile, to do it, you have to click on the option "Go to Complete Web" that appears at the foot of the pagein mobile version.

Note: It is also possible that with the iPhone or iPads, the option does not appear, it is an Apple limitation, in general they do not allow files to a website.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/17/2013 1:49 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It does not appear next to "return" absolutely nothing.Only at the other end "Send Comment".I write from the web and in my order, not by mobile.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
10/18/2013 4:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It happens to me like Erguiye, it only appears to "return" to the left and "send comment" to the right.I use Windows XP and the computer is desktop, although I have been looking and I can't find any of that complete web ...
There must be something that I have not selected to leave but I do not find it or not to look for it ...

Vidalete's profile photo
Vidalete
10/18/2013 7:17 a.m.

Hello,

We have reviewed and it seems that there is a bug in the module of attaching files, we are trying to solve it.

Thank you very much for the check !!, we will warn as soon as it is solved.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/18/2013 8:18 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello everyone!

The problem has already been resolved, please, if you still do not work, you warn us in this same thread.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/21/2013 6:09 p.m.

Confirmed @fer.I do get out.Thank you!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/23/2013 6:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Now it appears.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
10/23/2013 4:18 p.m.

Here is a confirmation of how attachments are visualized, I upload a couple of photos, a PDF and another document ... ;-)

Additionally, I explain that when the message is being edited, you can pass the mouse over the image and click to "insert image", which includes it as part of the message, for example the following:

Although the option also appears in the documents, it does not work!

Notice: the option "Insert Image" puts the code to include the image at the end of the message, so you want to put the image in the middle message, you will have to move from "& lt; IMG" to " /& GT;", I recommend asimple copy & amp; paste and voila!.;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/12/2013 1:55 p.m.

Thanks @Fer!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/14/2013 6:03 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Correct, it already appears to attach files.Thank you very much and greetings.Vidal

Vidalete's profile photo
Vidalete
11/18/2013 5:56 a.m.

I add clarification, once the photo has been uploaded, it can be incorporated into the message (large), for that you just have to select the image you just uploaded (it is shown just below the text box) and when putting theCursor on top, or when putting your finger (mobile), it shows the option of "insert image" and "delete", if you select the first, you will put the code to show the image within the text box, you can copy this code insideof the text where you want the image to come out.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2017 12:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.