Honeymoon

camilitaaa's profile photo   10/17/2013 4:50 p.m.

Hello everyone, two months ago I was diagnosed with diabetes, and luckily I come very well with the subject.But I have a question, a few weeks ago that I don't need to injepe insulin, I regulate it with exercise.

I go for a walk before eating, and before dinner.Many told me that it may be that on the honeymoon, but my question is, if the honeymoon is with or without exercise.

For example, if I don't inject insulin but I don't do sports, would that be honey moon?Or is the sport inside the honeymoon?

I have had days that I have something, and I go for a walk and go down to the touch.I don't know if I explained well, but I basically wanted to know if you are told honeymoon with or without exercise?

Thank you very much, I always read everything they write and help a lot.

Kisses, Camila

camilitaaa's profile photo
camilitaaa
10/17/2013 4:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @camilitaaa,

The theme of the honeymoon has been treated in several threads of the forum, I recommend that you start reading this:

Link

You can also use the "Related topics" option in this message to see other threads where you are spoken, I think it will help you!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/17/2013 7:49 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.