53 euros per diabetic in 2 years, is what the Community of Madrid to Health will allocate

fer's profile photo   10/21/2013 8:53 a.m.

The Community of Madrid is going to allocate 3,799,066 euros for the supply of insulin needles for feathers and preloaded syringes, which are delivered to diabetic patients in the health center.This is the extension of the framework agreement that covers the delivery of these health materials for two years (until October 2015)

Insulin needles are delivered through the health centers of the Madrid Health Service to the insulin-dependent diabetic population (that is, it must be injected).In total, 70,928 diagnosis of diabetes are treated with insulin of the 364,340 Madrid users who receive monitoring and control of this disease, in their health center.

In summary: a total of 53 euros per diabetic in 2 years, or what is the same, 27 euros per year.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/21/2013 8:53 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

This means that what we have now, will it extend minimal another 2 years?Because 27 euros a year seems very little, I don't know how much the needles are worth, but I would be interested to know if they will give the same as now, or if the supply is going to be reduced.

And also, maybe in 2015 we would have to pay the material to us?

And last question, this does not include lancetas, glucometer strips or any of that?

farstar's profile photo
farstar
10/22/2013 12:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's think positive;It would not be better not to have to use the needles and be independent of what the rulers give us !!

elpais's profile photo
elpais
03/16/2014 3:23 p.m.

Yes, but unless you are a millionaire and pay everything, we will have to continue depending on the State.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/16/2014 4:15 p.m.

And it would be better not to be díabetic, but it is what there is ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
03/16/2014 6:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

In some communities, supplies are already missing and in some cases they have had to bought for the private material as control strips.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
03/19/2014 2:17 p.m.

Today I have gone to the ambulatory for needles and strips and they have only been able to give me a box of needles, the nurse does not know her is becauseOn April 6, so some this month will run out of needles or will be given by another size

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/19/2014 4:53 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.