Pesima quality needles

aina's profile photo   10/21/2013 11:14 a.m.

Hello everyone! I have been reading and I see that I am not the only one that has problems with the quality of the needles they give in the health centers. They give me the famous insupe of pic. Each time my daughter used them bleeding andWith amazed lipodystrophy. At the end we end up buying them what is money because they cost a lot. And you already know that a puncture is a new needle.In the health center that we have already done it.

aina's profile photo
aina
10/21/2013 11:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In my health center they also give those and it is a suffering ... of normal I carry insulin bomb, but this summer I leave it a couple of weeks, and it was a horror ... less bad that I had at the home of the old ones.I told the auxiliary of the health center and told me they were the "best."I wanted to put a claim, but it wasn't simple :(

tica's profile photo
tica
10/21/2013 12:11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I gave them more cool before me, with a plastic taponcito, I could reuse them a couple of times, or for the punctures throughout the day.I never had problems with that.

Now they give me some without plug, so they are to use and throw (I use triple needles, I do not understand how they get cheaper) are Braun Omnican Fine Set.I don't know if you have opinions.I cannot say that they are better or worse, only that I have no plug I have to throw them with each use.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
10/22/2013 12:44 a.m.

Insouen needles are unacceptable.You must leave complaint in writing to the person in charge of purchases and also communicate it to your local or regional association.We must eradicate them from the national territory.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/22/2013 4:27 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

What to do to ask for 5mm BD?I always ask the nurse and tell me that she does not have them, but I do not know if there are no or that they do not ask for them.
Nor do I know if they can demand that they ask us ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/22/2013 7:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

They gave them to me because my endocrine asked for it and gave us a writing that I needed those because if they did not give me they told me that they did not have and it was a lie. I think it to the endocrine and that it makes you a writing ..
All the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
10/22/2013 9:03 p.m.

Thank you, bell, let's do that, because they are the best to avoid pain, bruises and lipodystrophy.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/23/2013 12:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.