{'en': 'Glukometers given by insurers MUFACE, ADESLAS, DKV, ...', 'es': 'Glucómetros que dan las aseguradoras Muface, Adeslas, DKV, ...'} Image

Glukometers given by insurers MUFACE, ADESLAS, DKV, ...

_TS's profile photo   10/01/2015 10:54 a.m.

chusgs said:
hello.I am from MUFACE-SEG Social, with Medtronic 640. I am doubting whether to change to Adeslas or AsisAny of you are in this situation?What do you tell me?

To give you the 670 you will almost sure report of the new doctor who sees you in the company telling you that you need 670, supposedly the one you carry must return it or they will ask you perhaps.Before you should find out if in your autonomous community if they are giving it, not all is the same.For the rest of the material that you say they have to give you everything yes or yes, but you give it to you, you ask for invoices in pharmacy and pay you MUFACE.
The MCG if they give it to your CCAA you have to give it, you have to send documentation to demonstrate that in your autonomous community they give it and put a claim.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/19/2019 9:42 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Good, I debuted with Daibetas 1 a little over a year ago.I am also from MUFACE and ADESLAS.With the glucometer, strips, insulin ... I have no problems but I have a couple of doubts that I do not know if you can answer me.

The first, regarding the diabetes educator.Since there are not in Adeslas and I have no social security, is there any way to go to one of the SS?How would I have to proceed?

And the second, since I am seriously valuing the free freestyle sensor and I have read that social security was going to finance it in all cases before the end of the year ... Adeslas or MUFACE, then to supply or finance?

Thank you

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
02/17/2020 9:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@javiertenero, I am DKV/MUFACE.On continuous meters depends on the Autonomous Community, in Catalonia they should give the end of the endo.In my case the mutual only offers me freestyle.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/18/2020 2:57 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Ok, but I understand that that must change from here at the end of the year because social security is signed in all cases at the end of the year

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
02/18/2020 7:42 a.m.

@javiertenero, yes.They must give freestyle in all communities.But for example in Catalonia in the protocol (I think that 2018) already says that we can access Freestyle, Dexcom or Medtronic, according to the doctor's criteria.Check your autonomous community protocol.
I still fight in DKV to give me the Medtronic.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/22/2020 5:06 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

gala said:
She has no social security, has a mufface that is the social security of officials and have to choose between different private insurers their medical coverage.
I as the daughter of "Funi" and that I had mufface until I started working and they were discharged in the SS, I recommend that you go to the SS, for diseases of this type, which covers many specialties works much better, they take youIn the hospital and some professionals talk to others not as in the private insurers that each one carries their consultation and neither knows nor can they access your story or anything and they will not spare in the media, I mean tests or the bomb, it isMuch more difficult to give it to you than by the SS, all paperwork.
On the other hand they put much less fight for the strips and others, I remember when I had to go to inspection so that the strips were sealed, 3 weeks passed, what a roll
Also in the SS they give you in a meter you want.
Private insurers are fine to do tests, which give you quotes before but for fat problems the SS has no color

Hello.Those of MUFACE can choose public health.They are discharged and they serve you the same as everyone.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
02/23/2020 12:19 p.m.

Javiertierno said:
good, I debuted with Daibetas 1 a little over a year ago.I am also from MUFACE and ADESLAS.With the glucometer, strips, insulin ... I have no problems but I have a couple of doubts that I do not know if you can answer me.

The first, regarding the diabetes educator.Since there are not in Adeslas and I have no social security, is there any way to go to one of the SS?How would I have to proceed?

And the second, since I am seriously valuing the free freestyle sensor and I have read that social security was going to finance it in all cases before the end of the year ... Adeslas or MUFACE, then to supply or finance?

Thanks

MuFace does not give you benefits, you must choose a private insurer or public health.That is, if you are from MUFACE, you can sign up for Social Security instead of a private one.Although the benefits change according to autonomy, I think that in general they exceed any private ones.That would solve your two problems.The only restriction I think is that the whole family (if necessary) must sign up for the same.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
02/23/2020 12:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.