Emotions related to a person's blood glucose with diabetes

marcpr98's profile photo   10/03/2015 2:53 p.m.

Very good, I am doing a work of Recerca and one of the hypothesis is that if emotions influence the blood glucose of a diabetic person.I would like you to help me and explain your experiences, and that you explained to me if being stressed, in love, with some timely depression or any time when emotions were very present and that you have noticed that glycemia have varied with respect to the glycemiaYou generally have, and if you could show me your glycemia at that time it would be a great help for my work.Thanks a lot!

marcpr98's profile photo
marcpr98
10/03/2015 2:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it is a very interesting topic.I have always wondered what is going before, the egg or the chicken?Your emotions alter your sugar levels or it is vice versa.The most normal thing is that it is your levels that alter them, to a greater or lesser extent, depending on the personality of each one.

For example, yesterday I had part of the day with low spirits and, casually, coincided with an entry into high blood sugar values.What do not have to be related?Well, too, but to think.

pike's profile photo
pike
10/03/2015 3:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

In the case of Maria I assure you that if, when he is nervous he goes up.My father died a month ago, in perfect health and to which he was very close, he picked her out of school, took her to the pool, to the training, ...... He was practically every day with him.Maria normally got up between 80/90 and the day they occurred to us at 7.30 in the morning, it usually gets up between 80/90 and that day he put nothing above 300, he spent several days above200 and that that did not ate anything, we had to talk to its endocrine and recommended that we did not force it, that it was drinking water with some sugar and rectifying with caution.
With the school the same thing happens, she says she does not get nervous, but the first days and when she only went in the morning, she spent the high morning, and at noon she returned to her normal levels and was still well all afternoon.
What I do not know is if the nerves can also give downturn, last week, had a matte exam in the afternoon and had a hypo in half exam.Has anyone else happened to get off the nerves?

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/04/2015 9:59 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

It must be that adrenaline and other hormones like cortisol, hyperglycemic, but for which it falls.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/04/2015 11:30 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.