When you click your finger, how to clean the droplet that is left?

fer's profile photo   10/28/2013 8:18 a.m.

At home I threw me for the brick of juice of the fridge (it is that the cocacola does not like).And another silly doubt, when you look at the sugar, whether at home, work or on the street, when we give ourselves the click on the finger, the drop of excess blood after having put it on the meter, do you sucked your finger?: Hehe sounds fatal, but you already understand me.It is that one day I went to the health center for strips, and they had to change the meter and to verify that I worked in front of the nurse and when I sucked my finger with the excess of the drop of blood, he put his hands onThe head, as was crazy.Let's see, I know that his thing would always be to have an algodoncito and alcohol to clean the finger to click and then with that cotton clean the droplet, but we are realistic, neither at work nor on the street I go I carry neither cotton nor alcoholTo be so meticulous.

valky's profile photo
valky
10/26/2013 9:30 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Hahahaha ... I have it so assumed, that I had not even fallen, I have laughed a lot with your message @Vaky, I do the same.;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/27/2013 6:21 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, if I don't have cotton by hand, I also do it: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/27/2013 6:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My daughter sucks her finger, hahaha: \ ">

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/27/2013 7:17 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

My daughter also told the nurse not to suck it, that the blood would not say.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/27/2013 10:59 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Bah, the cotton step to history, nor at home I use it.As a child my mother if she took care of cotton ... It also happened to me that they are candal with sucking your finger ... yes, nurses that are not diabetes, those already know it :)

tica's profile photo
tica
10/27/2013 6:20 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

But that we are talking about a droplet, we are not sucking the blood like vampires hehe to take into account if it is digested.Thank you for letting me know that I am not the only one that "your finger sucks";)

valky's profile photo
valky
10/27/2013 7:55 p.m.

I also suck it hehehe but when I have to do control in the consultation I ask for a jijiji gauze

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/28/2013 5:56 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

This topic was created from the divided comments of: hypoglycemia in the street.What do you carry in your bag? .

fer's profile photo
fer
10/28/2013 8:18 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I join!My mother was the one who worried about cotton and now ... Well, I suck it, hehe

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
10/28/2013 9:13 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

hahaha I give me!:)) is that it sounds so bad ... hahaha

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/28/2013 11:11 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Hehe thanks Fer, but I would have titled the post "Do you suck your finger?"he he

valky's profile photo
valky
10/28/2013 4:36 p.m.

I also suck the little fose, hehe the truth is that it sounds bad hehe

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
10/28/2013 8:44 p.m.

Chupetón to singing ....

glgmas's profile photo
glgmas
10/30/2013 2:36 p.m.

Yo, sin trampa ni cartón. A crystal-clear portrait of myself.
DM2 desde 1998. DM2IR desde Septiembre 13' Metformina/Sitagliptina + Lantus
Hemo Sep 13: 10,60
Hemo Dic 13: 6,40

I do it too, to suck the excess drop we go, sometimes for reluctance, sometimes for hurry and such .. well I think we will have ever done it, right?Well I do this at home and if I am in public I try to have cotton or a paper handkerchief.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/31/2013 12:37 p.m.

Well, I am something more cochinote;I clean it where I pillo, in the jeans, in the handkerchief, in the pajamas, wherever.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/31/2013 1:48 p.m.

Hahahaha ... @Gara, the next question is, how do you clean the jeans, handkerchiefs and pajamas?;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/31/2013 2:11 p.m.

GARA OSTRAS, that is not you who wanded clothes, because what costs to remove blood stains!: D and by the way, that takes me to another question which is what Fer says. How do you take away dried blood spots?The typical droplet that when I click on insulin comes out, and I don't realize and put my clothes on top and zasca, dried droplet that I see after a few hours.I put on dry soap and rub, but if it is very dry, it costs me.One day I read that it could be removed with hydrogen peroxide too.Any more truquito?

valky's profile photo
valky
10/31/2013 9:26 p.m.

Ufff, about the droplets ... It happens to me with the sheets, those of the pillows and the sheets ... there is always the restor there ... there is a product that divinely removes them "the magician quitamanchas of Dr.Beckmann ", that for resistant stains ... my mother says that they are recent by putting them in milk and washing them with very cold water, but I never arrived.Now I have neglected another Iberia product, which is not too embedded also works.It is Iberia Revolution. Link

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/01/2013 6:02 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Go, thank you very much, I will look good at the supermarkets, to see if I find this miracle removal.And the milk, I will try it in recent.And it seems lies of things that we can stain unintentionally.The case where I keep the meter is grayish and unintentionally I already have several blood stains that do not go, or underwear (the lantus skewed it into the buttock), and there are times that it seems not to want to stop stopping the blood, and others squeezed my finger so much to get a droplet that I almost stayed white and I have to change my finger because that day it seems that I have no blood on that finger jiji

valky's profile photo
valky
11/01/2013 10:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.