Drug dealer?

ajd's profile photo   10/31/2013 12:30 p.m.

Hello everyone.What I would like to deal with this subject is if someone is something similar to me;I explain myself, when sugar goes up to the figure of 200 begins to enter a very heavy dream and from which I wake up after several attempts.It happens to me like this when I reach that figure and from there up, although it is not everyday if it happens to me and I wondered if anyone knows what it is due or if there is any study on it to explain it.
This also happens to me with hypoglycemia but less and I realize many times thanks to the heavy dream that enters me.
Does anyone else happen?
Greetings to all.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/31/2013 12:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I don't know, @Adj, when my daughter is very high, she is so bad that she wants to be thrown, but not with 200 levels, and when she is low only once I saw her how she was numbing ... my husbandI have asked and it doesn't happen to him either.
Each organism is a world !!!But go, if so, Joer, often you have a biological glucometer on top, no ???? ':)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/01/2013 5:53 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia, because if I usually realize the ups and downs quite well, even a few years ago I noticed them above all the hypos and I meddame glucose and did not have a margin greater than 10 points of difference between what I thought and whatThat I really had and at home I was amazed.I can't prove it but it was like that.
Now it costs me something else but hey, I'm still working.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
11/02/2013 6:59 a.m.

When I am very tall I feel tired, the body asks me to rest or something similar, but I would not know if it becomes a heavy dream as you explain, that if, I also get a bad mood, that it is better not to be close!Ha ha ha

fer's profile photo
fer
11/02/2013 3:12 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, when I am high, I don't stop talking and I am more energetic than ever, when I get off I put on a very bad milk and with a lot of overwhelming but I dream nothing denied !!!

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
11/03/2013 6:06 p.m.

I see that the bad mood is usual :) I enters when I am normally high.I also have proven that sometimes when I am between 170-190 I have a feeling of brutal hunger, of those times that I would eat a horse, it is incredible that feeling and think "calm, will soon happen" because if I would not sweep with everything jiji.Ahh and the dream of the dream has ever happened to me when I have been low, I started yawning, and yawning so much that I could not open my mouth anyIt's normal ”and I looked at myself and was short, and it has already happened to me on some occasions, but not always.I would love to be like AJD, to have a reliable symptom of downturn or climb and also with so much precision, but for now it is a set of symptoms, every time, hunger, yawn, sweats, the head that goes away, tremblingIn my hands ... so we will have to continue knowing myself.\ m/

valky's profile photo
valky
11/04/2013 6:50 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Valky, the yawn thing also happens to me when I am low and sometimes I have fallen asleep with 80-75 and I have woke up when I get to 50-55 that is when I most notice.
I did not make me flowers, it is that at 9 years I had a hypoglycemic coma and since then I have tried to know my best;Make it so notice the ups and downs quite well but I think anyone can learn by paying attention to the symptoms.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
11/05/2013 11:51 a.m.

Valky said:

I also have proven that sometimes when I am between 170-190 I have a feeling of brutal hunger

How strong! I just realized, that it happens to me too !!!:) :) :)

What you learn with you is priceless!;-)

Thank you @Vaky!

fer's profile photo
fer
11/05/2013 4:04 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.