two -year -old baby

aliciagomez's profile photo   11/14/2013 7:51 a.m.

We are a marriage with three children we debuted three months ago and we are crowded with clear and sincere we have almost two days of the hospital and the guideline has not just been found to avoid the downturn because they are almost followed, they send us home and we are still the same, really thatYou can tame this (horse)

aliciagomez's profile photo
aliciagomez
11/14/2013 7:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you will see it.MIA debut with 22 months, now is 4 years old.At first and being so small they have totally altered hormones and it is very difficult to find an adequate guideline.In addition, the organism of your daughter is adapting to insulin and takes time to "get used to."Much encouragement and patience.Here we are for what you need.All the best

White's profile photo
White
11/14/2013 11:27 a.m.

Well, you will have to assemble patience to find an insulin guideline that stabilizes it as well as possible, (the best treatment in children is insulin pump).You will also have to learn a lot about carbohydrates and insulin actions, measure many times with the glucometer and draw conclusions to take the reins of the treatment.
It will not be easy, but you have to continue trying to always get a good hemoglobin and that your son live as close as possible to normal.Cheer up!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/14/2013 11:58 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome to the @aliciagomez forum, stop by the parents of parents there you will find experiences of children who debuted very small and there we will be to help you in what we can.And yes, he dressed ... a lot of encouragement and a lot of patience.Here you have us.A hug for you and kisses for your little one.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/14/2013 2:55 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Here I leave the link to thread:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/14/2013 5:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Quiet everything will be very good the truth I When I had a year I gave me diabetes and my mistress did not know anything about insulin or anything like that or diabetes but little by little they explained I am 12 years old and in January I gave me diabetic ketoacidosis I was in care I was in careIntensive but thanks to God I left that and I am already well echo on Saturday I already fulThey explained everything and I hope your baby recovers and a huge kiss for greetings :)

DaniiML's profile photo
DaniiML
11/28/2013 10:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.