Very good.Type 1 5 months ago

Tyler's profile photo   10/10/2015 2:04 p.m.

Good companions,

Well, here another one ... I am 20 years old and I am diabetic type 1. 5 months ago that I was diagnosed, with the classic symptoms: fatigue, hunger, liter of liter and a half, weight loss and concentration ... I was5 days admitted.Surprise, since I have no family history and I had always been very cared for.Recovery, education, and fly again.

Now I have learned a lot, it seems that I have studied a diabetes, :)) Everything is quite assumed, although there are times for everything.I have a lifetime to learn a lot on the subject, and little by little experiences are added.

Well, I stop, heh, he, nothing, I really like the union in this forum and I wanted to add.I hope to learn a lot from you, and contribute everything in my hand.A big hug and see you here.;)

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
10/10/2015 2:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

Welcome to the @tyler forum! Here you will find many like me with more than 17 years of diabetes, and many recent as in your case, ask what you need and share what you know !!;)

If it's not a secret ... how long do you have?

fer's profile photo
fer
10/10/2015 2:08 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much @Fer!You should know a lot.I surely learn from you.

:)

Well, I'm 20, imagine, those who have left to learn.He he.All the best.

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
10/10/2015 2:16 p.m.

They diagnosed me with 25, so some good advice can give you @tyler, ask what you want.;)

I also recommend that you use the forum search engine, you will find a lot of information and interesting topics, there is a thread with the recommendations for recently diagnosed, very good, if you do not find it you tell me and the poor here.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/10/2015 5:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome to the forum, Tyler.It will be very helpful, which is needed at first :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/10/2015 8:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome, @tyler!United diabetics!

pike's profile photo
pike
10/10/2015 9:24 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Welcome, I also arrive little.Here are help and topics for all

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/10/2015 11:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!I have 19 and now I am learning more xD

Dori's profile photo
Dori
10/10/2015 11:10 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Welcome I have been a few years, ha ha.Diabetic long before you were born, ha ha ha.With prehistory, but I am sincerely one of those who think that in order to have spent 28 years the advances have been minimal, the real MCG with alarms.And who they don't have could put it because nothing is wrong.
Ask everything you want someone sure you know, it's more, I would tell you that the classmates better than many doctors, ha ha ha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/11/2015 12:29 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much for the @regina, @pike, @ele, @ele and @jconegar reception!

Some already veterans on the subject :) I also think that little progress has been made, but we are not going to make bad blood either.And yes, because of others, I can learn a lot too.Union is strength.

I have seen some topic with recommendations and guides @fer, and many other interesting topics.Really, thank you all.Hugs.:)>-

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
10/11/2015 12:49 a.m.

Welcome Tyler, I was worthy with 23 years since 91 with DM1.
Welcome to the forum and orders for anything you need.
I am relatively new in the forum but I am quite active.
Here you will find very nice people who will disintegrately want to help you.
Come kid that I like your positive attitude.
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/11/2015 2:40 a.m.

Welcome @tyler.I also carry with DM1 about 5 months like you, although I am 37 years old.Tell us what treatment you carry and help you in what we can.Despite almost 5 months I have also learned a lot.All the best!

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
10/11/2015 9:53 a.m.

Welcome Tyler !!!!My daughter was diagnosed on June 5, she was also admitted for 5 days, but she a little younger than you.Almost everything we know how to carry diabetes has been thanks to this forum and the advice they have given me when we have needed us have gone great.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/11/2015 10:16 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Welcome @ Tyler, I from 13, so a few years accompanied by diabetes but I do not consider me veteran because it is always learning.
As will we very have a good vibes so for what you need here we are

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/11/2015 10:32 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Welcome Tyler.GALA AND Since 14 I didn't know what you were from 13 !!!!!I think the same, veterans really don't exist because something new is always learned.It is important to share and tell all our experiences.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/11/2015 12:03 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Thank you very much @Afterego, your words are very friendly.I appreciate being able to tell you, I see that you are very pleasant people.
Thanks @gala, the good vibes help a lot.Courage with your fight.
@Rociollinares, thanks, it is good to know that the forum helps so much.A lot of strength for your daughter.
@xorxie, thanks and ... what a coincidence!Well, I am following a 2,000 kcal diet, with 3 novorapid punctures with units 3-5-6 according to breakfast, food and dinner, at this time.12 of Lantus before sleeping.And minimum 3 daily glucose controls, before meals.Since this summer I use the ACCU-Chek Aviva Expert, Roche.Also say that, shortly after being discharged, I started the honeymoon, of which I am already starting to leave, and gradually increasing the insulin units, paying attention to my educator and endocrine, of course.

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
10/11/2015 12:05 p.m.

Encourage that this can be luxurious

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/12/2015 6:06 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Welcome to the @tyler forum.And still with that positive attitude, I believe that being positive helps a lot to get this disease well.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/12/2015 7:21 p.m.

Thanks again @jconegar.Yes, I'm seeing that (almost) can be done.
@Inday, thank you very much, that's what it is, to take it with humor, help and much, in the same way that stress increases glucose levels.

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
10/13/2015 8:16 p.m.

@Tyler welcome! I have 4 years old, and your way of seeing things is the best option.Greetings and here I am for what you need.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/14/2015 11:02 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.