I also have a girlfriend ... it's called diabetes, hehe

willo's profile photo   11/28/2013 3:30 p.m.

Good afternoon.I just discovered this forum when looking for a thing online ... and I have decided to greet you all since it seems that we have something in common ... the bride, hahaha =)))
Yes, 31 years accompanying me on a day to day ... and those who remain, hehe;) (I have 41).

Luckily things have changed a lot and better ... I still remember when you had to adapt your life to the diabets, instead of attaching the "creature" to your rhythm of life as we do today.I don't think anyone will tell me that he prefers a Mandona X girlfriend (who to have to obey like a sergeant, a girlfriend complicate 8- & GT; that follows and accompanies you in good and bad, right?
Because in the end it is the best way to take it ... it is that girlfriend who is always there, sometimes heavy and something overly #:-s have her in sun and shadow, at night and day, without leaving you privacy or independencetotal;But it is also true that with her you learn a lot from life: -b, food, health, how the body behaves ... in short of how to lead a better and healthy life.

See you here ... greetings;) #:-S

willo's profile photo
willo
11/28/2013 3:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @willo forum! I have laughed with your message for a while, I hope that the forum females do not take it badly, I understand that it is also worth it!;-)

In addition to the couple, I would include the pet, essential at least for types 1, I mean the continuous glucose monitor, once you have tried it, you can no longer live if he is as irresistible as Shrek's cat whenPut Ojitos!Ha ha ha

fer's profile photo
fer
11/29/2013 12:06 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I don't know, but I don't see anything successful to compare a bride with a chronic disease.=;

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/29/2013 8:43 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well I have laughed too.It is very good in the forum, and to us, someone who can take it like this, or at least want to transmit it welcome.I hope to read you often.All the best

White's profile photo
White
11/30/2013 5:19 a.m.

Good humor is never bad, and you have taken me a smile!= D>

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
11/30/2013 5:54 a.m.

Sherpa but what little sense of humor you have;), it is great to laugh at oneself and take life in a more positive way ..... in short ....
Welcome Will

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/30/2013 5:55 a.m.

I sincerely admire you, and I hope that many take this disease as you do, gracefully, from my point of view it is a good way to carry anything, and that better to "laugh" of ourselves.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/30/2013 3:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.