I have doubts about hiccups

Arania's profile photo   12/14/2013 6:33 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!

I have a question about the hiccup, well I have many doubts about everything but I will ask you.
I have debuted in May with a Modly 3, I put 9 of Lantus for the whole day, sometimes very few do some bolus before meals but on very rare occasions.
When you read you talk about noticing the hypos in 50.60 .... as soon as I fall from 90 I notice it, so I take a coca-cola and up.
My question is ..... Do I notice it so fast because I just debuted?

Arania's profile photo
Arania
12/14/2013 6:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @arania !!!Let's see, my daughter is quite controlled and you show down 80 or 70, in the hospital they say it is because it is very well controlled.However, my husband who is also very well controlled does not notice until he is below 60 ... there are people who do not notice hypoglycemia ... It is also possible that he is going down quickly and that is why you notice it withThat figure ... But if your control is good and the notes with that figure do not give him many laps, the important thing is to stop the hypo and with 90 you have a lotAs far as you get?

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/14/2013 6:46 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Being at 80 and so many is not considered hypoglycemia, that is a good value.

I think it is from 70 down that it is considered as such, although I am at 75 I am already preparing the Coca-Cola because soon ...

I do not know, maybe you have the glucometer badly if you notice the symptoms of a hypo with those values.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/14/2013 9:26 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The first months to me seemed to me down or sugar, nothing that had a rare feeling believed that something happened and many times it was not so.
I get fast and slow insulin, sometimes, after eating, an hour and a half or two hours later, if I was wrong with the fast insulin, if I have put more, with 120-130 I already started to notice the descent, byThat is when fast insulin goes like a bullet, and not stop, continues and continues to fall very quickly.Already outside the field of fast insulin action, about 4 hours after clickHigh peak, which is very bad, it is a very unpleasant sensation.

carloszgz's profile photo
carloszgz
12/14/2013 10:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.