Real price and characteristics of the new Navigator II Freestyle Info in England.

jconegar's profile photo   10/15/2015 7:27 p.m.

Spain will not arrive for now.

Here are the prices of Free New in England.He who chases her and plays where he has to play it, ha ha ha.I insist on finding out and here you have them.
Cheap does not have a hair.
I copy it and hit that I don't want to translate anything wrong.If you copy and paste in Google translator who do not control much without any problem.Think that prices is in pounds, 1 British sterling pound =
1.35626643 euros

"• The System Kit, (Reusable Wireless Transmitter and Receiver, Changeable Silicone Skins, Charging Cable and User Guide) is prick at £ 950 (plus vat). The Cost of the Receiver Alone is £ 550, The Transmitter - £ 400 (plusVat).
• Sensors, which can be used for up to 5 days per sensor, are prick at £ 288 (plus vat) for a box of 6 (10% discount if 3 or more boxes are ordered).

Purchasses from Customers Who Are Not Registered Diabetic With A GP OR DSN IN THE UK, Will Need To Add Vat To Any Purchase

The Freestyle Navigator II Receiver is Provide with to Two Year Replacement Warranty Starting from the Date of Purchase.
The Freestyle Navigator II Transmitter is provided with to One Year Replacement Warranty Starting From The Date of Purchase.The Transmitter Has to Sealed Battery That Cannot Be Replaced.The Experience Battery Life is 365 Days (Assuming Continuous USE of 365 at 6 sensors per month).A Replacement Must Be Purchased.
The Warranty Does Not Cover Loss Or User Damage.

In Addition, We Will Provide Free of Charge Download Software, So That You Can Review Your Data On Your Computer, and A Telephone Training Session with One of Our Expert Trainers Software (Freestyle Copilot Software is not compatible with Withs 8 Or Any Mac Computer).

Unfortunately The Freestyle Navigator and Sensors are Not Covered On NHS Prescription.We do not have a Trial Program, Though Certain Hospitals Do Land Navigators to Their Patients.

We are unable to Ship Any Product Abroad.All Purchasses Must Be made in the uk.Any Products Purchaseed For Use Outsis of The UK, Will Invalidate Its Warranty "

If someone wants the PDF in English that I have managed to send me to send me their mail by private and forward it, it is in English.I do not confirm that I do it the same day, ha ha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/15/2015 7:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Trying to dust off my short levels of English I will try to translate what Jconegar has achieved.

jconegar said:
Spain for now will not arrive.

Here are the prices of Free New in England.He who chases her and plays where he has to play it, ha ha ha.I insist on finding out and here you have them.
Cheap does not have a hair.
I copy it and hit that I don't want to translate anything wrong.If you copy and paste in Google translator who do not control much without any problem.Think that prices is in pounds, 1 British sterling pound =
1.35626643 euros

"• The System Kit, (Reusable Wireless Transmitter and Receiver, Changeable Silicone Skins, Charging Cable and User Guide) is prick at £ 950 (plus vat). The Cost of the Receiver Alone is £ 550, The Transmitter - £ 400 (plusVat).
• Sensors, which can be used for up to 5 days per sensor, are prick at £ 288 (plus vat) for a box of 6 (10% discount if 3 or more boxes are ordered).

The cost of the initial kit is 950 pounds plus taxes.Receiver are only 550, 400 transmitter (plus taxes) The sensors have a maximum life of 5 days.They cost the box of 6 sensors 288 pounds plus taxes.If 3 or more boxes are requested, there is 10%discount

Purchasses from Customers Who Are Not Registered Diabetic With A GP OR DSN IN THE UK, Will Need To Add Vat To Any Purchase

It is seen here, that in the United Kingdom if you are a diabetic recognized by a doctor do not pay taxes, if not, you must pay them

The Freestyle Navigator II Receiver is Provide with to Two Year Replacement Warranty Starting from the Date of Purchase.
The Freestyle Navigator II Transmitter is provided with to One Year Replacement Warranty Starting From The Date of Purchase.The Transmitter Has to Sealed Battery That Cannot Be Replaced.The Experience Battery Life is 365 Days (Assuming Continuous USE of 365 at 6 sensors per month).A Replacement Must Be Purchased.
The Warranty Does Not Cover Loss Or User Damage.

The receiver has a 2 -year warranty.The 1 year transmitter also ... And here comes the funny: it has a battery that cannot be replaced, this battery has a life of 1 year

In Addition, We Will Provide Free of Charge Download Software, So That You Can Review Your Data On Your Computer, and A Telephone Training Session with One of Our Expert Trainers Software (Freestyle Copilot Software is not compatible with Withs 8 Or Any Mac Computer).

Then the horny add that they give free software to overturn the continuous measurement system data, in addition to a phone to make training sessions.(I am curious to attend one of those classes via telephone, hahaha)

Unfortunately The Freestyle Navigator and Sensors are Not Covered On NHS Prescription.We do not have a Trial Program, Though Certain Hospitals Do Land Navigators to Their Patients.

This system is not covered by the National Social Security System and that they do not have a program to test the system because some hospitals lend it to their patients

We are unable to Ship Any Product Abroad.All Purchasses Must Be made in the uk.Any Products Purchaseed For Use Outsis of The UK, Will Invalidate Its Warranty "

do not ship outside the United Kingdom and out of there is no guarantee

If someone wants the PDF in English that I have managed to send me to send me their mail by private and forward it, it is in English.I do not confirm that I do the same day, ha ha ha.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/15/2015 8:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks Jconegar, you see that you have friends even in hell hahaha

DiabetesForo
10/15/2015 8:19 p.m.

We will continue with this freestyle

rafach's profile photo
rafach
10/15/2015 8:32 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

rafach said:
we will continue with this freestyle

+1

DiabetesForo
10/15/2015 9:39 p.m.

Thank you very much for your inquiries ... it is so expensive that I will think that it does not exist ... and I will continue puncturing my fingers day after day ... hour after time .... so much technology for that ... thank you

nuria_NBA's profile photo
nuria_NBA
10/15/2015 10:10 p.m.

Afternoon, but prices will go down.It is a matter of time and many patience.Look, I already have free, something is something.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
10/17/2015 10:49 a.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.