Diabetes and anxiety

Remegc's profile photo   10/18/2015 11:15 p.m.

Hello!How are you?Well I tell you what I have been in a matter of two years, I have problems with anxiety, I am anxiolytics.I would like to know if there is someone who also has anxiety.As for diabetes, it makes me symptoms of anxiety similar to hypoglycemia.All the best!

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
10/18/2015 11:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course, a type diabetes can produce anxiety, there are too many things to control with a very imperfect treatment. And it is still worse when it affects a young child.
Ticket what the doctor has given you, and over time you will calm down and you can reduce the anxiolytic.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/19/2015 12:40 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Remegc you just have to see the number of times we have talked about the subject, take an eye on this list of topics, surely you find much in common.

Link

I know the case and indeed, anxiety and hypo has similar effects, sometimes you can confuse its symptoms, one of the things that can help you most is to have a continuous monitor of glucose, or MCG, which gives you peace of mindto be able to consult how you are at all times.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/19/2015 7:56 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.