{'en': 'Judit Franch arrives in Cap de Creus and puts an end to his perspirraic for diabetes', 'es': 'Judit Franch llega a Cap de Creus y pone punto final a su Transpirenaica por la Diabetes'} Image

Judit Franch arrives in Cap de Creus and puts an end to his perspirraic for diabetes

fer's profile photo   10/19/2015 11:07 a.m.

Judit Franch: "I have reached Cap de Creus at 2:30 p.m.

Judit had informed us the previous day about his planTomorrow ... I am very happy and at the same time nervous.

This is how Judit Franch ended his great perspiranic challenge, after 15 days of crossing, with the aim of raising funds for diabetes, a medical condition that the broker herself suffers.

"I have actually been making the journey, since two days I rested for my tibial injury and the other was the rest day we took for Jordi's injury to the ankle."

As you know, Jordi Marco would have to abandon the perspirraic for diabetes in Puigcerdà, due to a fracture in the foot by stress, and Judit continued alone, from Puigcerdà to his final destination in Cap de Creus (Girona).

13 days of journey

"Indeed, we did from Hondarribia (Cabo Higuer) to Ochagavía, that is, Basque Country and Navarra, there we stop two days due to bad weather and for my injury and make the decision to stop making the stages of the Aragonese Pyrenees, whichThey are 200 km, and resume the journey in Conangles (Catalunya).

Undoubtedly, a great deed by Judit Franch, and a fact that will also remember the two recipients of the donations made: the TV3 2015 maralato and Diabetes Foundation.

Judit Franch: "I feel very happy, proud to have completed this challenge, despite the problems that has emerged along the way. It is a long thing and it is normal for things to come out ..... not make the peaks for evilTime and my injury, although then I recovered very well and I was great, strong and eager!First hand and that fills me and I reason "

You can still make your support for Judit only until next Sunday, October 25: Link

For more data on transpyrenaic for diabetes, as well as images of each stage you can check the Facebook of Challenge_trail.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/19/2015 11:07 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.