{'en': 'Halloween special mandarin (served in false mini pumpkins)', 'es': 'Crema de mandarina especial Halloween (servida en falsas mini calabazas)'} Image

Halloween special mandarin (served in false mini pumpkins)

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo   10/25/2015 1:42 p.m.

Hello!

I leave you a recipe that I have prepared for this Halloween, very simple to prepare and that is very rich.I hope you like it!

Ingredients:

6 Mandarins
Another mandarin (to grate the skin)
3 egg yolks
1 tablespoon cornmeal
Granulated Stevia 25gr
Steps to follow:

1. We cut the top of 4 tangerines, as shown in the photo.Be careful, we take out the segments from inside the tangerine, without breaking the skin, since these will be our containers: empty tangerines.So that they do not break, I recommend using a spoon, and gradually getting it between the skin and the segments, down.Once you take off the first swing with your fingers, the rest will easily come out.Be patient and see little to little :)

2. With the segments that we have taken from the 4 tangerines and 2 more tangerines, we make juice and strain it.

3. In a bowl, we mix the flour with the stevia and a splash of juice.We add the yolks and beat well with some rods.

4. We put the rest of the cast juice and the half orange zest in a saucepan over medium heat (if you put more there will be a more intense taste, but also more bitter).When hot, add the mixture of flour, stevia and eggs that we had prepared, and mix well.

5. We cook the mixture until it thickens.See constantly stirring so that it does not stick to the bottom of the saucepan.

6. We serve the cream in the tangerine bowls that we have made at the beginning, we let cool a couple of hours in the fridge, and voilà!We decorate to taste, in this case I have painted faces of Halloween pumpkin to the mandarins :)

You have all the photos of the process and such: Link

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
10/25/2015 1:42 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.