Oat flakes

mimbek's profile photo   02/08/2014 5:28 a.m.

The other day I bought a bag of oats (cereals these that look like bird food).For every 100 gr is 56 gr of carbohydrates, of which 1 gr is sugar.That is, it is a very slow assimilation food.Before exercising I like an apple, and a yogurt with 3 tablespoons of these cereals (2 rations ... of cerales), and it is luxurious!I do not spend 150 and I keep the time or hour and fourth that I am exercising, I usually finish with 100 but it does not do anything peak.

To tell the truth, when the palate is not the eighth wonder of the world, like because I know that it is doing well ... but lately I am taking to taste!

I just wanted to comment in case someone could interest him!;)

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
02/08/2014 5:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, before being diabetics I took sporadically oatmeal flakes at breakfast ... because I liked them !!!They were not as good as others but they are very healthy.The fact is that since I am diabetics I have not eaten them more.Will they then be good for sugar?.Let's see what others say ... kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/20/2014 7:36 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Of course you can take them, they have the advantage that the absorption is very slow and the glucose will rise slowly and they are also very satiating, try andídete but do not stop taking them if you like them.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/21/2014 5:29 a.m.

Thanks Prado for the information.Little by little and thanks to your "diabeyl wisdom" I am recovering some foods that I like and that I already thought, I would not try again (not to be sporadically clear).I don't learn things with you (type I) !!!I already knew some things but from the time of my mother as I had a "oxidized" even.Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/21/2014 11:37 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

I just saw your question, I see that he has answered @prado.

@nina45 The other day I came up with oat flakes, and of course ... it became oatmeal.Now with that I do muffers and come out delicious!

If you are interested, I leave the recipe.I know it by heart, but my units of measure are (an oil ass, a tarrito of ...) and almost better that I tell you the exact measures!ha ha

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
03/21/2014 4:13 p.m.

I am interested, I am interested that I am a kitchens I hahaha.Although it is not the exact measures already apparent me (I measure it "by eye" like your hahaha).So I await your recipe (here or private as you prefer).Thank you Mimbek.Until another time.A Besin

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/21/2014 5:11 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Okay, then this week I do.I write the exact measures and I put it!:)

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
03/24/2014 5:33 a.m.

Thanks beautiful.You are a solete !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/26/2014 6:05 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.