Aspartamo

vandorta's profile photo   02/09/2014 10:58 a.m.

I would like to know if you have any information about whether they are going to withdraw the aspartamo?I miss me, but I listen to my father -in -law ... supposedly for the news.
Thank you

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
02/09/2014 10:58 a.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Hi @vandorta, the news does not sound to me, although if you get to confirm, it would not be surprised either, since the aspartamHe has argued several times in the forum, I leave you here related issues.

Aspartamo?- Diabetic cooking recipes
I understand that aspartamo can be more harmful than sugar for a person without diabetes (for example, in a soda) in fact, I have ...
Link
Poison additives.- General
I am worried, I have investigated them.Yesterday in the Super I saw that the laits drinks, all, carry aspartamo, cyclamato, I do not say marks.Now I understand ...
Link
sweeteners - Diabetes Questions
Xiquillo71, if the cyclamate does not sound highly recommended or confess much in it ..... the aspartamo is worse !!!I encourage you to look for information about the ...
Link
sweeteners - Diabetes Questions
You can use any non -caloric sweetener: saccharin or aspartamo, I personally like aspartamo, it has a better flavor than saccharin.
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
02/11/2014 6:04 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.