Hello guys ... I present myself, at 34 I think I'm in the club !!

veragarcia's profile photo   02/12/2014 7:19 a.m.

In a routine analytics of my thyroid suddenly gave me 180 glucose (in the analytics of last Friday).
Until Thursday I have no appointment with my doctor.
I bought a glucose meter because I am in panic attack, lost ...
And I had an empty hand on Monday 150, Tuesday 147 and today Wednesday 130.
I started Monday with this dry plant to lower the sugar and it seems that day by day I get down for what I see works ...
After it is to carry since the age of 25, and very frequently the uneven blood thyroxine, it affected me to ovulation, and as I saw coming ... now to the pancreas!
I am doing only grilled vegetables and fish equally!I am overweight since thyroid extraction and gaining fat without realizing it still making a very extractic diet ...

What does the doctor tell me ... do you think that with these levels will I have insulin prick?

I am very fish ... this from Monday that I know !!
It was a great sigh of hope I found here ...
I already put Leados, and I appreciate some opinion!
Hugs to all !!

veragarcia's profile photo
veragarcia
02/12/2014 7:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello =) Do not hurry .... It may even get the sugar for nerves ... or may you be type 2, only with pills medication since your sugar is not very high and if you have overweight it can be moreProbable that ... even so, tomorrow when you go, you will tell us ... a greeting and welcome even if you are not diabetics:-*

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
02/12/2014 5:59 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

I am with metaphorical since May that debuts
With 380. I level a lot and lose weight, now it has begun to rise again.To get up with 90 now the day I have less are 150. And two hours after eating more than 200. I notice very tired lately.Tomorrow I will go to the doctor who happens.By the way I am also 34 years old and debut with 33.

Sorianox's profile photo
Sorianox
02/13/2014 9:25 a.m.

Sorianox said:
I am with metaphorical since May

What are you since May ????????

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/13/2014 11:21 a.m.

Hahahaha with metformin, sorry, the predictive.

Sorianox's profile photo
Sorianox
02/13/2014 1:04 p.m.

hahaha imagined it .... :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/13/2014 5:16 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :))

:)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
02/15/2014 6:48 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello guys, they are going to do the blood test that measures the glucose values ​​of the last year, (I understood my doctor), I follow with an extractive diet, only vegetables and boiled fish or iron without anything else, when eating and dinner, dinner,In the dsayuno a lemon and grapefruit juice and 1litro from Estevia a day, and today fasting 108!
In 7 days I went down day by day, I am super happy, I have hopes!from 180 to 108 ..
They still do the analytics for within 10 ... Let's see what I get ...
Does it panic eat hydrates, sugars and nothing ... Is there in the forum any food theme?I did not find about it !!
Thanks for the spirits ... I'll keep telling you ..
He sent me to measure my glucose every morning and two hours after dinner….
Yoooo can't give me the reactive strips because they only give them to those who are already medication!And go pasta ... I don't think it's very logical, but anyway, things are!
I do not know if there is any device that comes out cheaper than in others, I have the One Touch, it is the one they had in the pharmacy !!
Hugsssss… ..;)

veragarcia's profile photo
veragarcia
02/15/2014 12:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.