Your grain of sand to improve the treatment of type 2 diabetes!

VivoLaPepa's profile photo   02/17/2014 7:36 a.m.

Hello, everyone!
I love the feeling of help to others palpated in this forum!
For this reason I am writing to ask for your kind collaboration in a project.I am Mireia Serra, and I am doing a job for the university on how to improve treatment in type 2 diabetes patients. The truth is that I do not know any person in my environment who has this type of diabetes.It would be a huge help to have your answers in an interview (I would put the questions here, but I prefer that everyone feels comfortable answering privately).
This work will be part of a national project, that is, everything you can contribute will have enormous value for our society.That is my wish!
Thank you very much to all those who want to collaborate.If you have a few minutes, send me a private message and I will contact you immediately.It seems little but do not imagine how important it would be.Thanks, thanks, thanks!

M.

VivoLaPepa's profile photo
VivoLaPepa
02/17/2014 7:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Mireia.I recommend something that other groups usually do that also require data such as you;Go to an association of diabetics in the area.It is usually the easiest and most effective.It even allows you face -to -face contact with the people who have offered the association, so that they can be interviewed or gathered the information that is needed.In ours we sometimes receive these types of applications, and we usually collaborate (always within our possibilities and what the LOPD allows, of course).

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/17/2014 8:29 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Thank you very much Gondrullo!I'm going to try too.Anyway you all remain more than welcome to collaborate!:) Do you think that from Asvidia you could give us a hand?(Today with Skype everything is possible!)

VivoLaPepa
02/17/2014 12:29 p.m.

Hi Mireia.I am type II diabetics, so if I can help you in something.I don't know much how this goes (the forum) and I get lost in the world of private, but if you put the questions here, I will answer you (I don't mind answering you in public).A kiss

nina45's profile photo
nina45
02/21/2014 5:35 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Nina45!I sent you the questions privately, I suppose you have not seen them!It is a bit complex to put them here.If you look at the top, in private messages, one should leave mine with everything.If you give the text you will see the conversation.You just have to give "add message" below.A hug!!

VivoLaPepa
03/03/2014 7 a.m.

Hello gorgeous.Forgive for taking answer.It turns out that my mother -in -law died and I have been a few days without looking at the forum.I have answered you privately and I have given you my phone in case you want to ask something more for WhatsApp (it goes faster).Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/09/2014 8:44 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.