Yury

Bebee84's profile photo   02/24/2014 6:23 a.m.

Hello, I am a diabetics and I have been with her for 8 years ... the case is that I have not been able to control it and in my family I am the first one to suffer, so it has been very hard for everyone ... I would like to receive help

Bebee84's profile photo
Bebee84
02/24/2014 6:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To be able to guide and give yourself some advice you must expand data on your age, type of diabetes that you suffer, what levels you have, medication, etc.
In any case, remember that this is a diabetes forum, where we count our experiences, we give advice and little else.But the real help you need if you do not control your diabetes is the one that your doctors facilitate.
So for the moment all we can do is encourage you, do not lower your guard, follow the medical orientations and you will see how everything goes better.
A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/26/2014 2:41 a.m.

Hi Babee84, the same happens to me, the first and unique in my family! I understand you 100%.Much encouragement, I am new in the forum, I have been very self -taught in this diabetes (I have not been remedy anymore ... because they have not known how to hit my case) and today I still experience.A hug and Miguel ask for a little help for me too; D

pochola's profile photo
pochola
02/26/2014 7:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Welcome to the forum @babye84!It's right @Miguel, it would be important for you to tell us a little more so we can throw a handle.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/26/2014 8:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Much encouragement and do not decay.It is not worth asking why, you have to move on because it compensates.

Zoiloyyo's profile photo
Zoiloyyo
02/26/2014 1:37 p.m.

Mamá de diabético. 15-10-2013. Lucas 6 años.
Hija de diabético. 73 años y diabético desde los 20!!

Hello again to everyone
I was diagnosed with diabetes Milletius something like that ... type I ...... I am 30 years old .. I sulked me insulina almost 5 times a day .... I get a lot up .. I have come to have low27 And high hi .... The last thing the doctor told me was that the type of diabetes that I have is very difficult to control and can only make my life bearable ... the dose of insulin that I wear is very high... I walk an hour daily ... I'm thin ... Thank God so far I have not suffered any fainting .... I apply two kinds of insulin .. one fast and one slow ...
I follow the indications of the endocrine and medical but I have not been able to control it ... They play much with my insulin, every time they change meter treatment (diets)
When I am high, they send me to walk but if I walk more than an hour I get a lot of sugar ... I can not go to gyms .... so I live and try to take it ... I have seen this link toSee if I could receive a little help
Thank you all for your comments

Bebee84's profile photo
Bebee84
05/21/2014 3:17 p.m.

What insulins do you use?What time?Have you told you the possibility of putting the bomb?I think in your case it is more than indicated.Do not satisfy yourself with that control, if you do not let you live minimally calm.
What hemoglobin do you have?
Welcome to the forum, to see if we can help you among all.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/21/2014 9:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.