meal

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/24/2014 5:39 p.m.

Hello very good I have thought of vegetarian food for a long time, you don't see win.I would like to know and know experiences on this subject and diabetes mellitus 1.Thank you so much

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/24/2014 5:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,

I am Ovolactavegetariana for 20 years and I have DM1 for 4.
Not eating animals is very good because you avoid pain to other creatures whose happiness and well -being is as important as yours, but it is also very positive for you.Diabetics have to take great care of our cholesterol so as not to have coronary episodes, etc., and being a vegetarian you will never have this kind of problem, since you will save you a lot of cholesterol and bad fats.I also have to warn you that every diet, whatever it is, has to be balanced and well planned.I now give priority to raw fruits and vegetables and how in the form of delicious liquefied every day.I try to eat well, play sports, take care of myself and go through life without harming anyone.That is my experience.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
02/25/2014 5:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @Gindillo forum.I am not being able to help you because I have no experience on the subject ... I had always thought that having a balanced diet was the most appropriate.Now that as the patio is, for not eating meat, it is not lost so much, that if artificial fattening, feed, hormones ... but hey, that today happens with everything as we do not talk about 100% organic products... And then there is the theme of my land, is that giving up some good Iberians Extremadura ...: \ ">: P

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/26/2014 8:55 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.