Babies with diabetes

RocioFT's profile photo   02/24/2014 7:43 p.m.

Hello everyone !!I am a new mother here, I tell you a little my story.I have a 22 -month -old daughter who debuted 5, it was a shock for everyone since there is no one with diabetes in the family and we didn't know exactly that all this diabetes was going.Now every day is an unknown, so to speak, since as much as we control it, it does not just stabilize and that has us quite overwhelmed and worried.
We do not know anyone in our same situation and although I understand that people try to encourage you by telling you things like "nothing happens", "there are worse things", "when it is greater it will be easier", etc ... I think people do not end upTo understand how really hard this disease is, it is true that there are very worse diseases but we have had to live this and, although, when they are older it will be "easier", now it is very hard.I suppose that like me, you will be many parents and moms that you will feel "alone" and with a lotThus to be able to make our day to day a little easier.

RocioFT's profile photo
RocioFT
02/24/2014 7:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Rocio, here you are going to find people who enter you and you don't know how much ... there are a few parents with a lot of experience.
Cheer up.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/25/2014 4:26 a.m.

Welcome to the forum @rocioft :).My daughter debuted with 5 years and you are rightYour girlWe will try to be pending for what you need.Where are you from?What treatment does the little one carry?Come, a lot of encouragement and a lot of strength, you already have a walk, you will see how little by little everything is returning to your being.A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/25/2014 6:11 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello.My name is Laura and I am from Venezuela.My baby is 15 months old and debuted a month ago (it looks like a year).I am in the search for mother information that has gone through this situation.It has been very difficult and painful.But here we go with our little one that is a blessing of God and a very happy and beautiful child.Greetings from Mérida-Venezuela.

Laumendoz's profile photo
Laumendoz
03/01/2014 3:15 p.m.

Welcome Laura !!!Stop for the thread of parents and tell us.We will be for what you need.A hug

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/02/2014 7:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello my daughter debuted with 2 and a half years and it has been difficult for you to have normal glycycmia values ​​and that makes me a little nervous

RUL's profile photo
RUL
08/12/2015 3:45 a.m.

I consider that I have to come very big surpasses me and I have been experienced....

I think you have to try not to overwhelm the figures, they will become older and it will be easier, that is true, did not think about the future, live up to date.

Of course it is easier to say it.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/12/2015 8:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.