Learn and information about diabetes, I'm desperate

jorgee's profile photo   02/28/2014 4:31 p.m.

Comment with other diabetics all my doubts and learn more about this disease.

Thank you all, greetings.

jorgee's profile photo
jorgee
02/28/2014 4:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello again I have the type 1 and I am doing tests since this disease came out and this is not those who control it is a story if you saw to tell everything I have been doing.

I am full of hopelessness and pain because it really has me derangedly and emotionally I see that this has no end, and of course Spain the best of all doctors takes to click this and after and then look and look for life that is the m **** ofSpain and Social Security.

That is called misinformation of everything and to pay ... if they are really letting us die at our mercy.The nutritionists or talks The doctor (runs that there are more patients) although inside I do not say it a click after 3 years an income and they could not even lower it from 249 that shame to your little house and on top of that I intended to put more unitsDo not leave me and reduce them 3 apidra and descent and those of the nerve guard without knowing howIt is clear that everyone who has this disease as I have the right to disability and a contributory pension or not according to whether I say it because I am nobody told me that I was right now I am 27 years old and I am a pensioner because I realizedThe three years that I could not with my soul and following that I start studyAnd Caritas or Red Cross gives me food that we cannot eat because they are for people who have no diseases.

This is what there is, I'm sorry for getting so far looking for because you are entitled to everything.

I will give you the next talk another day of what I study from the Government of Spain and how well they treat us greetWell reduced and treated as a patient not as dogs.

jorgee's profile photo
jorgee
02/28/2014 9:07 p.m.

Diabetes does not entitle to have disability, simply because it does not invalidate, unless you have sequelae: amputations, retinopathy, dialysis ... where are you from?Do you suffer any more disease apart from diabetes?What you write really sounds like, let's not believe it .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/01/2014 6:22 a.m.

I have only seen that they give an invalidity to a boy who was in the army and as he was no longer valid to be there, because they gave him a life pension only for being DM1 and with 22 years.

Can you give more details of how you did?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/01/2014 6:53 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Jorge, the disease is yours, not from doctors.They guide, but you live it day.So, as do not start studying yourself how to control it, it will not give you truce.
Tell us what treatment you carry and what values ​​you have, to see if we can help you stabilize.Study the action of insulins and hydrates.Use the glucometer a lot (if you are so unstable, they will give you 4 boxes of strips, without problems).It points glycemia, what you eat and insulin dose.
This is a background career to "normalize" life, and it is the diabetic who can get it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/01/2014 9:54 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello again I do not say that the doctors are blamed or less apart from that diabetes is mine and not anyone's.He opened to see it. Well, why what about sport in moderation and knowing what time and what efforts? And if you are an active boy and you are working on the construction or something similar depending on what you will get worn and the sugar nunka will have the level will have the levelCorrect and say that it does not invalidate? If you like risk sports such as mounting enduro when the adrenaline raises the machine and you add a test, see the wear that has and what happens?Continuous weight loss? I just give rides.

jorgee's profile photo
jorgee
03/01/2014 10:56 a.m.

From this disease do not give you disability at least as I know. I have been with type one diabetes for 20 years and during this time things have changed things in my life and I have happened to me all kinds of things as in my adolescence I do not want to prickI wanted to be like the others to enter the hospital with a considerable sugar climb and enter diabetic coma.
I know it is very difficult to control it but I know I can't stay with a crossed arms waiting for me to give me disability and have been fighting for what I have now: a family a home and desire to live.

biwel's profile photo
biwel
03/01/2014 11:26 a.m.

Jorgee, there are a few elite athletes who have diabetes and have not stopped competing for it.Search the forum that I think there is a thread that refers to it.My daughter debuted with 5 years and today has not stopped doing any activity for having diabetes.I may not be able to pilot a plane or be a policeman, but from the rest I am sure that it can be what I want.
You comment that you lose weight a lot, but that is not normal when you have already controlled diabetes.That happens in the debut or if you stop putting insulin.Have you received diabetological education?It is fundamental.Talk to your endocrine, to see if they can guide you, and if not, you have the option to change endocrine.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/02/2014 8:12 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Jorge, I think that your lack of control of diabetes makes you close many doors, I can tell you that I have felt like this.I think you need a good endocrine that helps you and maybe even that of a psychologist who guides you to channel all your anger.
It is clear that when you have diabetes, the problem is only yours (and your family) and society is not intended for sick people.This does not mean that you cannot get a normal life and even play sports.
I work an average of 8-10 h a day with weekend sometimes too.It is clear that it does not pile stone and that there are days in which I have needed to take a vacation day because my body is not the same as before and I drag a tiredness that I did not suffer before (but you get used to it).
It is true, that according to the areas there is a lot of diabetologic education.I have danced as a doctor in a doctor until I get one that really knows how to help me (and I have had to pay for it sadly), although in public health there are also good professionals, it is a matter of luck.I encourage you to focus on improving your relationship with diabetes, trying to control it and having adequate professional help, thus being able to make a more normal life and even succeed in sport.all the best

pochola's profile photo
pochola
03/03/2014 11:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Hello, good afternoon I see that there is a swallow that is worth it that you are here thanks for all the advice and support you provide .. I hopeI have more hopes of living than a few days.And I also tell you, I would like to be one of those elite alos that you mean thanks to all and luck.Happy in my life Asta soon

jorgee's profile photo
jorgee
03/03/2014 12:24 p.m.

A personal recommendation, to my Iñaki Llorente (is psychological and diabetic) helped me a lot to understand part of my illness.You can read his book, on the Internet he was but I remember badly for free, he is a great guy, and looking for the presentation he made in the Diance Day Dybetes of Valencia in February this year.I felt very identified with many things and sometimes, there is nothing better that your mind open you a bit.A hug and for what is needed: D

pochola's profile photo
pochola
03/03/2014 1:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

I've only been well 4 years ... and 17 I have diabetics ... There are many triculums and personal stories helps Muxoo

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/03/2014 2:14 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.