I need prices prices prices!

HanSolo's profile photo   03/07/2014 4:39 a.m.

Boys, next Monday I have to give a talk about continuous measurement and I will talk about both the last devices already in the market and of the coming projects with more possibilities of marketing.And within the first group, I have realized that I have not included in my presentation the prices of the two systems that are marketed today in our country;Medtronic and Dexcom.And surely someone asks me prices.

Therefore, I need you to tell me how much the continuous measurement system of Medtronic (only the meter, not the pump) and the G4 of Dexcom today.Price of the initial kit, price of sensors, durations, duration and transmitter price ...

thank you.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/07/2014 4:39 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hi @Grondullo,

I can give you orientative prices for Dexcom G4, if I remember correctly, the initial kit, which includes: monitor, transmitter and 8 sensors, came out for 1,200 euros.

Then only sensors are bought, which last 7 days, according to the manufacturer, but you can stretch until 14 easily.The 4 sensor box comes out for about 350 euros.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
03/07/2014 5:10 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks Fer.And how much does it cost and how long does the transmitter last?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/07/2014 5:19 a.m.

The transmitter comes out of about 500 reposition, theoretically lasts 1 year, but I have already been maintained and still remains.;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
03/07/2014 5:52 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Let's see, I bought it at the end of December so I don't think it has varied much and the initial kit, receiver, transmitter and 4 sensors, were 1,300 + I.V.A (total € 1430).
Receiver alone: ​​€ 595 + VAT (€ 654.5)
Transmitter Solo: € 392 + VAT (€ 431.2)
The 4 sensor box today, € 340, 374 with VAT (€ 93.5)
Then you have offers: Annual Subscription: 1920 + VAT (€ 2,112), 7 boxes (28 sensors) The sensors with VAT come to € 74.5 and they are giving you as you need, but you have in the deadline to remove them all from one year.
And then another offer that buying 2 boxes or more, they discount € 70 in the next purchase that has to be equal to or greater than the previous one, you have 4 months to make the 2nd purchase.
I hope it serves you

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/07/2014 6:51 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you very much, guys.Annotated is.

Does anyone have the guardian?(McG only, without bomb)?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/07/2014 11:21 a.m.

gala said:
Let's see, I bought it at the end of December so I don't think it has varied much and the initial kit, receiver, transmitter and 4 sensors, were 1,300 + I.V.A (total € 1430).
Receiver alone: ​​€ 595 + VAT (€ 654.5)
Transmitter Solo: € 392 + VAT (€ 431.2)
The 4 sensor box today, € 340, 374 with VAT (€ 93.5)
Then you have offers: Annual Subscription: 1920 + VAT (€ 2,112), 7 boxes (28 sensors) The sensors with VAT come to € 74.5 and they are giving you as you need, but you have in the deadline to remove them all from one year.
And then another offer that buying 2 boxes or more, they discount € 70 in the next purchase that has to be equal to or greater than the previous one, you have 4 months to make the 2nd purchase.
I hope it serves you

That is the offer they gave me at the end of August last year.It seems that prices do not lower

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/07/2014 3:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I take advantage that you are talking about prices, if there is someone interested I have a G4 receiver that would sell for almost half the price again (used and working perfectly, of fucisa-rosa color, although it is a bit "of girl" the color, withA black vinyl above is covered without problems).If there is someone interested to send me a private and have photos.Thank you.

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
03/21/2014 9:52 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Why do you sell it?I might be interested ... and I'm a girl haha

tica's profile photo
tica
03/21/2014 10 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Because I will continue with my Seven Plus ... until the end of the days! (While I can, of course) I can get another G4 (more masculine, in black), but for now the change to the G4.I send you a private.

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
03/21/2014 11:21 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I just renew the transmitter and leave for 370 euros (VAT included), it seems that something has come down.;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
03/21/2014 3:39 p.m.

60 Euracos, is not bad, how long has the previous transmitter lasted?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/21/2014 3:42 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, more or less it has lasted 1 year, days ago I began to receive low battery warnings in the transmitter, about 3 or 4 days, and then I didn't send, like when you move away from the receiver.

Of course, the Novalab sent me the new one in 24 h.

fer's profile photo
fer
03/23/2014 5:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.