How had the flu spent this year?

Sherpa41's profile photo   03/08/2014 11:19 p.m.

I normally bush the lame, we are going to be one day or two, but this year I have already been healed and I did not heal.I don't know if it's me that I'm worse, or that this year comes stronger.How about you?

On Monday I will go to the doctor to see what he tells me ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/08/2014 11:19 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

In my case, I have not taken it yet, with a little luck, this year I escape without passing it!

Those who know that they have passed it, have lasted enough days, and have dragged symptoms a few weeks.

fer's profile photo
fer
03/09/2014 6:04 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello!!!I do: -s.I have had very bad luck.I am pregnant and I have not satisfied in catching a common flu but I have taken the flu A. So I imagine the decompensation of I have had apart from the fever and other symptoms.Three weeks ago and I still drag something.But Aki are healthy and saved :::>-:)>-.A kiss to all!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
03/09/2014 6:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, it turns out that my partner has been in a week with the flu ... and of course sleeping in the same bed ...headache....
I hope to continue like this [-o <

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/09/2014 7:07 a.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Do you vaccine?I have not taken her for years, I beef every year, my partner spent it this year and lasted a little but last year ended with inhalers and lasted more than 15 days.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/09/2014 8:15 a.m.

@Fer, until 10 days ago I thought that this year I would not spend it but a nephew came home with a lot ... And if, I have heard that this year it usually comes stronger, thanks for confirming it.

@Anna a whore caught the flu with pregnancy must be very uncomfortable, I'm glad you are already healthy and save.By the way, how do you know what A?

@Vandorta The rest of my family has nothing, except my nephew and my sister who has a little cold without fever or anything, I think today was already well completely.

@Prado and your partner after what happened last year has not decided to get vaccinated?I will surely try it next year.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/09/2014 11:43 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

No, I can't convince him and he falls every year

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/09/2014 12:20 p.m.

I have never been vaccinated ..... and I didn't get caught hersugar goes way for now;)

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/09/2014 1:09 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

I have never vaccinated and I have not caught it either.Normal constipated with a little discomfort, congestion ... but nothing that lasts more than 5 or 6 days;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
03/09/2014 5:45 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Hi @sherpa I know it is the A PORK being pregnant and being diabetic (they consider us risk patients and diagnose it with a nasal smear and pharyngice so they medicate you with tamiflu and cross your fingers for K do not complicate with pneumonia) if they do not consider youAt risk they treat you as a common flu.But you see k is stronger a common flu (feverish up to 39.5 It costs a lot to go down with paracetamol and respiratory complications))

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
03/09/2014 6:47 p.m.

I am not vaccinated, and I should, because I work with many people.This year I had two days and already fever and already, but two years ago I had to go to the doctor because in one day a bronchitis and rememn appeared and if they do not give me antibiotic I end with pneumonia.I guess it was A. I was afraid of that flu, I had never had bronchitis and that was very strong.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/09/2014 7:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.