I'm new 2 weeks ago, I would like them to help me learn about my illness

gerardof's profile photo   11/03/2015 12:09 a.m.

Hi, I'm Gerardo, I didn't want to investigate much about the topic on the Internet but I think I need help.I was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with 117, (I have 45 with 59 kg and low weight, that's why I am very resenting this level) but I think I have been suffering from this until finally a doctor sent me the analysis.I would like to know if there is a book or link as well as diabetes for Dumies, because my doctor did not even tell me what guy I am, he only gave me medicine and that it was with a nutritionist.I went with the nutritionist but apparently no idea that it is diabetes because with the diet I have climbed more.To begin, I would like to know how differentiates when my glucose is uploaded or lowered.It seems to me that it goes up when it starts to hurt my head and feel as dizziness.(After eating and after 2 hours).Greetings

gerardof's profile photo
gerardof
11/03/2015 12:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good Gerardo, welcome to the club. I understand how your doctor does not send you to do more tests and see what kind you are, since the 2 guys are different.You will have to visit the endocrine. But don't do anything to self -medicate on your own.

josealmeri's profile photo
josealmeri
11/03/2015 12:18 a.m.

Welcome Gerardo, the first to tell you that you squeeze the nuts to the doctor, or change directly.You have to know what you have, and that of "diabetes" is dry is as generic ... I don't know how there can be doctors like that.What kind of treatment have you put you?I would recommend that you look for a book called "Dummies Diabetes", it was very useful to me, so that you know what happens to you and what all this consists of.
Greetings

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
11/03/2015 10:40 a.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

The previous two have told you very correct their opinions, my dear "colleague" since I am Typo 1 (I think you will be the same) and I can give some opinion: it changes direct from Dr. because it will make you "spend time without knowing anythingOf nothing, on the contrary, I will study with you and seeing how little you haveIn the forum and you are going to get used to knowing the symptoms to, yourself recognize when it is high or under the glycemic level ......... a sweet greeting, dear Gerardof because my sugar is high because I eat what whatI should not, but happy because I liked it !!!!!!!!!!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/07/2015 5:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.