A little relief ...

Bylma's profile photo   03/17/2014 8:01 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
Debutè 4 years ago and I was here!And I remember that here I can get understanding and support ...
I do not accept my diabetes ... I have changed a lot from the debut ... very sad times.
My diabetes is an unstable diabetes ... I have many glycemia oscillations and no matter howBad but for me it is not enough ... I don't conform with anything, I constantly blame my unstable diabetes and I have it very badly psychologically ... I really like to go out and enter and eat outside, my current life is a bit uncontrolled TB andI always blame for it. I don't know if the solution is to make a more rigid life or it is to accept it and continue to live ... I don't know how to do it!Please, someone in my situation?This is sinvivir and thinking that it will never disappear can with me.
The last thing I speak with the endocrine is the bomb, at first I did not want it in paint and now I see it as option ,,, but I do not know what it will be to take it 24h on top ... for everything !!What is part of my body?I don't know ... please you advise me or tell me !!

Thank you so much!!!!

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
03/17/2014 8:01 a.m.

Debut 2010,Tipo I.Apidra+Lantus. Glico 7,3% :(

Bylma at the time you accept diabetes and stop blaming at all hours, you will be less unstable safe.I know it's not easy but you don't have another one, so I know and live.Boosting does not work for anything, you will not remove diabetes so better accept and try to be happy with what we have, even with diabetes: d.And yes, try the bomb, you have no doubts, if you do not adapt time you have to return to the bolis but I am sure that you will not want to return.Encourage>: d <

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/17/2014 9:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome.You have explained it very well ... "I do not accept my diabetes" ... and that is the source of all your problems
Don't turn him around.We are diabetic and period.And you have to know how to take it.How before you see it that way, the better.Do not try to run away from yourself, you'll be hurting more every day.You can enter, to leave, but control yourself.If you go out to eat with friends, you know you will have to watch, adapt your medication, etc.You don't stop being a person.You are, Pedes enjoy life, but somewhat conditioned.It's not so serious, if you think about it.
A hug.

DiabetesForo
03/17/2014 1:16 p.m.

Hi @bylma, little more to add to what you have already told you.First of all, and the most important, that you accept it.
My diabetes is a roller coaster, and I have to do 40 thousand controls and 40 thousand modifications in the PQ guideline what works for me, the other no longer, or one day I do well and the other does not, from Monday to Friday it works, but the weekend, uncontrolled ... but it is what there is.I intend to modify what I am seeing, and controls to jacket ...
I have the bomb since July of last year and although at first it was very hard for me, but now that they do not take it away from me.
You can make completely normal life, but as @Miguel tells you, controlling what you eat, what you put in insulin ...
Do not come down, that we can still thank you that this has touched this and not a worse thing ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
03/17/2014 1:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I encourage, I am coming out of that phase .. (although today it is not my best day) I think that as everyone says, you can!A hug

pochola's profile photo
pochola
03/17/2014 2:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Hello bylma ... and hello everyone!Puees my name is Vanessa, I have 17 diabetes and I only have been accepting it ... it is difficult, you will have good and bad days, I have bad days ... Many!But good and that encourage me to continue ...
With your diabetes you can go out, enter, eat outside ... whatever you want!Just get controls ... and encourage the bomb!At first it will be difficult, then you will not want to take it away!
cheer up!!!!!!Here we are for what you want

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/17/2014 3:38 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Really that when I read cases like yours, my hair is put to me, and not for anything if not because of my way of thinking.
Why don't you accept your diabetes?
Look, think that you accept it or do not accept it you have it there, and today we have no remedy, but means to improve in all aspects this disease.
When I target diabetes and I had the first meeting with the nurse, it tells me more or less that the diabetics can lead a normal life, that yes, that there are habits that we have to change, but changing them we can lead a normal life (this I summarize it), My answer was ... Look, it is not necessary that you sorry or anything like that, do not think that this is why I am going to get depressed, my life will be the same as until today, that I have to change habits, because I knowThey change, that I have to change more things because they change, that better this to tell me that I have something worse, you know, I have a family, a son, and for my illness or for me they have to be unhappy and especially my wife andSon see me sink, so that's not worth it.
And look, here you have me, that I have to prohibit myself from according to things that I like too much, because we are going to do, but it was lost in Rome, that someone does not accept me for my illness, they will see, maybe the dayI don't accept them tomorrow for something else.
Sincerersly, live your life, try to be happy, and gradually try to change habits and you will see how in the end you will be just as happy as you did not tub the diabetes.
But above all, do it for you.

DiabetesForo
03/17/2014 6:06 p.m.

Thank you very much to everyone !!!Really!!!Your comments have encouraged me ..
The truth is that you are right, even if this has touched us, there are very worse things and it is a matter of bringing it to him and making a normal life ... I hope to go little by little seeing the light!I am now more motivated, controlling a lot and informing myself of the bomb ... and seeing it more like an option !!I relieves me to read people like me ... I have related little to diabetics in these 4 years and the truth is that I think it will be better to share more things because everything saved for me is impossible !!
THANK YOU !!
I don't have so many doubts that I would like to talk to you ... for example, do you get a lot like day?I am with 6 minimum or more controls and I am weighing and telling rations ... that will always be?
I thought I would arrive a moment that would handle me ... but no ... it happens to me to intruda!As the same two days and the same does not use me ... what I control most stable is breakfast but lunch and dinner sometimes escape !!Anyway a thousand things that I will encourage to share !!
KISSSSSSSSS

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
03/18/2014 8:27 p.m.

Debut 2010,Tipo I.Apidra+Lantus. Glico 7,3% :(

Hello bylma, the more unstable you are, the greater the number of controls, it is the only way to keep glycemia more or less.An insulin -dependent person should be measured at least the pres and pos.Regarding the counting of hydrates, because it depends, I still weigh everything when I am at home because it is a habit, but I have learned truquillos for when I have to leave and thus make mistakes as little as possible.
Another important thing is that in diabetes accuracy does not exist, because there are a thousand external causes that affect glycemia, so our best weapon is the glucometer.You look, you rectify.You have to tend to be within the limits as long as possible, but without obsessing, and if you are not therefore correction of song ...
I'm glad you are more lively.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/19/2014 4:54 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.