Diabetes-Foro Whats App !!- News

nina45's profile photo   11/03/2015 7:15 a.m.

Hello friends.My name is Balby, although most of you know me as "Nina45".And as you know I am the Diabetes Administrator Whats App that already has a year old and was created from this forum.
Some know me for my comments, although I recognize that my presence here is exchanged due to my limited free time (although I pass news to Fer to send them to you -it is Bill Gates to the Spanish hahaha -).In order to amend this unfortunate circumstance of forced absence, that you made me detect some of you, we have restructured the group and introduced some novelties and improvements.Among them that here is a representative of ours under the Nick Grupo_Whatsapp, to whom you can direct and bring you our news and vice versa in order to keep us in constant contact and all united even if we are separated by two groups and also an email the group_whatsapp@outlook.com, where you can contact us to become part of the Whats App and to get suggestions, comments and complaints ...
This new year of learning we want to undertake it with illusion and many surprises, including the creation of a web page where you will find a lot of interesting and other curious things and also our work plan consisting of approaching medical personnel, hospitals, laboratories and others and others andGet not only user opinions but also quality medical and professional information, citing them the source of information and duly hung on the web.There you are all well received since it is your common website.His name is "I have diabetes and that" (I put everything together and the first appears).
We continue to go with the idea of ​​making a remainder that today and due to the small number of group members we cannot assume.We expect your participation in order to make it possible and anyone who wants to collaborate in our ambitious and excited projects.
We ask Porfi Porfi that our common friend Fer make a hole to our website as we have done to our already endearing forum.
Without further delay, I send you a warm greeting to each one and I leave you with our representative.
Kisses, hugs and achuchones.Nina45
PS: The web is in training (it gives enough work like all things).Sorry for the inconvenience.Diabetesfor Whats APP!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/03/2015 7:15 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Sorry the correct mail is
Group_whatsapp@outlook.com
An "I" has sneaked into there in unfortunate lingüe lapsus ...
Sorry !!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/03/2015 7:19 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Hello.I have edited and rectified the error, which does not lend confusion hahaha
I have spoken with Fer who says that everything ok ... that it seems good and that he reads and believes us as soon as he can ... poor man this is torture!Ha ha ha
I just need to make a presentation letter addressed to hospitals (not to go like this way and anticipate the reason for visiting and our needs ... In principle they love the idea because it is much better than providing information one by one...) And of course I want there at the foot of the Fer lines representing you ...
Maybe we are physically separated but in the heart we are only one right?
I love you.A kiss!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/03/2015 8:21 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hi @nina45.Computer science and we are not very friends.Is there a WhatsApp group of the forum?How does this work?

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
11/03/2015 2:03 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Well, people use the WhatsApp and people cannot benefit from public information that goes wonderfully to everyone

tica's profile photo
tica
11/03/2015 4:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Dear ethics ... how much time without reading you!It works that I get tired of passing links to Fer to get the information that I get and that I do not keep me just for the Whats App (which if you say it turns out that it curves in vain).It works that the letter offering us to collaborate to the Can Ruti K hospital investigates vaccine for type I and that transcribes fer with the acronym of Mbla turns out that it is my name and I wrote (look for your in the files of the forum) and it turns out that it is createdA website that Fer will write presenting you to those who are here and link to the forum that will receive direct information from Valle Hebron pioneer hospital in diabetic eyes and I know because my mother uses it there by 1979 (and are delighted with our innovative idea).An anyone is accepted if you want to unite us to work and do something more to criticize (which is free and does not cost effort).
This is how you already know how to do an act of reflection and look at helping your peers more than you will be well received.
Who wants to join us to help us write to the new mail and that appears in my signature.
Kisses, hugs and achuchones.Nina45
PD: TICA KISSES.I am for the work of friendship you and I and not getting angry and in the end I will have to go see you wherever you live, have a coffee and that you see that I am not exactly the Amstetel monster and I do not retain anyone by force.I hope that if we start with a bad footing, now we can solve it.And they say the value of the great men is consistent with the size of their detractors.It is certainly a compliment that I do not always give me reason because I can discuss and expose arguments to defend that if you did not surely I would not say.Thanks for being there.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/03/2015 5:13 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

tica said:
Well work that people use WhatsApp and people cannot benefit from public information that is going wonderfully to everyone

If you think you lose information for not being in that group you have it easy, get into it.When it is only criticized but nothing is proposed not progress.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
11/03/2015 5:33 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Leave personal "wars" b- (B- (do: -T: -Tother users.:)>-:)>-

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/03/2015 5:42 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Luvi I agree with you totally.My intention and that of the group that represented is that: Union and harmony

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/03/2015 6:23 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

If I shut it up !!!!Now because of me you are going to be tariff.Come ..... that we are all very sweet !!!!

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
11/03/2015 6:43 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Monica daughter no ... calm ... I recognize K at the beginning the people when going to the Whats App departed from here and Tica realized and was right ... He had spent months to solve it because separating us has never been the intention.Not a minute I have stopped thinking about the forum and being in contact with the interesting and kind friend Fer ... He has always joined us and fixed K He is here and in Whats App at the same time and due to his volume of workI summarize it myself to keep it up to date ... a lot of work so that you don't care and want to miss you, right?
The group is witnessing to you and collaborated today for example, despite being in the hospital with my husband admitted.
Diabetes matters to me because it is part of my life since I was born and to my death ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/03/2015 7:27 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hello everyone.We have changed the website that is in training.The correct one is: "Take caremidiabetes. Jimdo.com"
The previous mail has also been useless and at the moment you find us in "petit1991@hotmail. Com".
Take care and hugs!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/19/2015 11:45 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Oleeee living harmony and good vibes !!!!!!

I do not understand what this looks like in a help forum for diabetic patients.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/05/2016 9:58 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

@chimo
On the part that touches me, sorry, but I simply asked to erase my website data from which @nina45 speaks, since they put themselves without my consent.
All the best

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
03/05/2016 11:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You don't have to apologize @ lazalop

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/05/2016 2:47 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Lazalop you don't get all the reason.You created the original website, without clarifying that the original idea was mine and you have attributed all the merits without yours ...
But let's see if in a few days I can remove your names ...
And in the part that touches me I also apologize since my intention was to recognize your merits and achieve peace.I thought that being your names on the original web that I must name by force, I would not seem badly and you would even like.A hug.Nina45
Inform that I have abandoned the Whats APP group.It was created to help and not to be a source of conflicts.Thank you

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/20/2016 10:50 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

In the same way I abandon the website that I said in the rules is available to the group!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/20/2016 10:52 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.