{'en': 'Consultation of daily controls and type 2 diabetes', 'es': 'Consulta sobre controles diarios y diabetes tipo 2'} Image

Consultation of daily controls and type 2 diabetes

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/23/2014 4:29 p.m.

As I have told you in other threads I am type 2;I have controlled diabetes with a means of 95 and glycosada in 5.3, 5.4 according to the analysis.

The measurements, almost traced daily are 104 on an empty stomach before breakfast, 93 at noon and 85 at night, before dinner.

I have not had either hypos or hyper, we are going as if it were not diabetic.I do my gymnastics, cardio and bodybuilding, daily and I maintain a fat -free regime with many vegetables and fruits.

However, the doctor keeps me, in addition to the metformin, that I see it normal, the sugar controls three times a day.

Do you think it is an exaggeration?

I have told you to reduce them and advise me to remain the same.What do you think?

Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/23/2014 4:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think that the only way to control diabetes is with glucose measurements and that it is never an exaggeration to measure yourself and the more the better.If your doctor also advises you, then better.

DiabetesForo
03/23/2014 5:57 p.m.

I suppose k to what do you mean by controls do not include the pre (before meals) and k if so.I find it scarce.MINIMUM 4 In case K you have great levels and without variations.I MINIMUM I do 6. (3 pre and 3 post) I hurry if I see K the thing this trash skip any post.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
03/24/2014 6:39 a.m.

Well, in view of what you tell me, I see that I was relaxing in my controls ...

DiabetesForo
03/25/2014 3:09 p.m.

I guess they give you many strips.I, a daily control 50 per month, is all they give me

silverA's profile photo
silverA
08/18/2014 10:45 a.m.

If you are type2 and have good hemoglobins, one or two controls per day can be, because, if you do not use insulin. You have no danger of hypos. Another thing would be that you would see that the values ​​begin to be high on an empty stomach .. And you will need insulin.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/18/2014 10:53 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello
I introduce myself
I have been diabetic for 7 years, I am DM1, Humalog 3veces a day, the last hemo 6,7
Several episodes of hypos, but I don't get controls in those circumstances, in addition to giving me
Hipay

silverA's profile photo
silverA
08/20/2014 5:37 a.m.

Silver, if the notes soon and know how to solve them .., but sometimes there are doubts, and the controls have to help prevent them ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/20/2014 10:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have been treatment for 3 months for the DM 2. The endocrine has told me to make me a weekly control.

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
08/26/2022 10:11 p.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

They also told me a weekly control, it seems little above all starting.I now put insulin (before not) I usually get at all meals before and after.When I was without insulin before meals and then depending on what I ate, but come on more than a weekly control and especially starting because you don't know how your body reacts to many foods.In fact, the endocrine told me that I had a bad control and that is that most of the time I ate a fillet and salad/vegetables, it did not make me because I knew that I would be very in rank, I did it when I ate many hydrates,Caloric things ... And it was funny because according to her and doing once in a week I could take how trick it was done the day the meals had more organized and everything would be divine ...

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/27/2022 11:37 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

To me the doctor told me that an empty control a week, but I had to go there ... I work as a teacher (interim), so on Wednesdays between 10 and 11 (which is when the town goes to townATS) I have it complicated.In the end I had to buy a glucometer on my own ... because I am also prone to hypoglycemia (according to the internist I have, just like my cousin, reactive hypoglycemia), with which I must measure myself ... apart from the control of a controlA fast in the morning a week I don't think it gives much information

cgs's profile photo
cgs
08/27/2022 1:08 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

If you can spend 120eur, I would buy the freestyle start kit for 1 month and do tests with all kinds of meals and exercise that month to meet me and learn how my body reacts.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/27/2022 5:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

To me a weekly control seems very little.And I think doctors say it for a material savings issue.Let's see if they were if they would do a weekly control.Very sad ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/27/2022 8:58 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Excellent information, I will keep in mind to bring adequate control.

Berenice34's profile photo
Berenice34
12/06/2022 11:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.