Does anyone take contraceptives and modify glycemia?

pochola's profile photo   11/03/2015 11:49 a.m.

I don't notice that glycemia alter me, I am with Nuvaring and I have been with him a lot of years, I left it last year because we were going for the baby and then I have returned because we had to postpone it and I have not noticed any changeIn the values ​​...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/25/2015 2:53 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thanks @gala, I have changed the ball, just in case.To see tomorrow how, for now today the food better.I have looked at the bodies and I have 0.3, I do not know whether to correct them up to 0 or leave them so because they are below 0.6 and today the maximum have been 200 so I will wait for tomorrow.But I think I will upload the lantus from 8 to 9, which is of course 4 years without touching it, and it is still time.It is also possible that my reservation has an end.What downturn I have, let's see if I encourage myself a bit!

pochola's profile photo
pochola
11/25/2015 4:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Try to upload it if, Avwces happens that, you have been with the same dose and suddenly you start needing more and until you adjust again ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/25/2015 4:47 p.m.

@Pochola may also be that you are incubating something, it happens to me that sometimes with the minimum cold there is no way to lower glycemia

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/25/2015 7:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls, well I continue with the chronicle.Tell you that the contraceptives decidedly upload an average of 10 glycemia.So I have uploaded a point and solved.I have gone from 8 to 9. But I wanted to tell you the decision I have taken that it has been very important.I have gone from clicking at noon to prick at 8 in the morning.I've been improving me for three days and I have improved even more.Before for breakfast he was very fair and to eat, something tall also arrived.The fact is that at 7-8 in the afternoon I got a lot and at 5 in the morning too.
So now, breakfast well, in mid -morning I am low, (good lunch) and to the food I get low with what I can eat at ease, (then the walk), and in the afternoon I do not come down.Now I will try light carbohydrate dinner and get up with 90s and without nocturnal hypo.
I even see the possibility of going down to 8 again, with this new schedule.
Another option is to prick two sees 7 in the morning and one or two at night.I think I would be great too.I am as a supercontent, I have even better humor.Now if I run in the afternoon, it is great.Before they were insured nocturnal.Now as are the less action of insulin, he ceno well, and counteract.
I wanted to tell you.Because it has been a very favorable change.I will tell you how it follows, and to see how hemo.
Greetings @inday @gala @aranzazuleg I hope you are all fine

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/10/2015 12:48 p.m.

What do you click on the lantus?

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/10/2015 12:52 p.m.

Yes, at 8 in the morning when I get up.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/10/2015 12:53 p.m.

Yes, at 8 in the morning.When I get up

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/10/2015 1 p.m.

Thanks @pochola for remembering us;)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/10/2015 2:53 p.m.

@Pochola I'm glad that the change of schedule is doing so well, I also put the Lantus in the morning before being with a bomb and I think that if it covers you 24 hours it is the best schedule since night hypos are greatly reduced.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/10/2015 7:20 p.m.

Good day,
In spite of all the inconveniences that the pill can have (I already hung something in another thread), I have decided to take it, because lately I am surviving, I spend very few good hours, the hormonal disorders and my hypersensitivity are lying to me andexhausting (dos of pressure, difficult and unpredictable glycems, superfatiga and other symptoms that I don't even have because I tire ... not even with all the psychological resources I have is enough): my gynecologist told me that I would regulate the hormonal cycle, and maybeimprove.So of lost to the river: although I generally fear my pills (for hypersensitivity reasons all my life and bad results) I have decided;I have been exhausted for a long time and at the limit of my strength, one day I have finished in the hospital;days that I cannot do anything and I feel to die, I fall and it costs me to breathe.

Three days ago I take it, at nine o'clock at night (I think it's called drospil).Yesterday he gave me a glycemia after breakfast that I had to breathe a lot so as not to scare me, because those climbing (I reached me at 270) are not normal in me (and also my body tingles and I get angry, although I do not know the blood cells that I have: When I feel those symptoms I measure and check that the symptoms of brutal alteration of the mood and tingling coincide with high values ​​and rapid or fast lows).I do not know if that climb will be the effect of the pill, or simply one of many possibilities of my glycemic sube-bass so irreverent and unpredictable, or that I click the insulin in the upper part of the buttock, because I have no places (and it is possibleThat it was a matter of slow absorption, because at two hours of the injection I started to go down since 180, for 40 minutes!Drink 100 ml of juice so as not to go to hypoglycemia and stay at a value of 100 ...)

Yesterday I was fed up, angry, sad ... today a little better.I want to think that these pills will help me, I need to think positively to be able to continue ... I understand you very well when you talk about pain and weariness and everything bad that you pass it;There are times that I do not find the grace to continue living.I say it without despair, but that's what a part of me feels.It is true that all my life I have been very sensitive and my ups and downs have been powerful.Now that I have a great amount of psychological resources, it goes and it turns out that they are not enough and I have to continue breathing and encourage myself not to hit the wall.

Anyway, girls, nothing ... a relief.Thank you for being and telling your experiences, which serve me a lot too.

A hug

imara's profile photo
imara
06/01/2017 9:28 a.m.

Hello again.I think it is soon, after 9 days, taking drospil (the minimum dose) to see results.However, I have noticed two things, which may or may not be due to the pill, but that attract my attention because it seems too coincidence: at dinner I need more doses of insulin than it had been usual (and curiously II am taking the pill at nine o'clock at night) at night I lowers me less, and I have been awakeing a little higher for a few days, so if it remains I will upload the slow one.

I would like to know if you noticed changes in the need for insulin in all meals or only in some;if it was only the fast or the basal too;If it took the thing to notice a few days or many ...

Thank you :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
06/06/2017 2:45 p.m.

@ Imara, Dare, that will sit well to regulate the cycle and stabilize you glycemias.Maybe you have to increase the basal unit .. or not .., you will see it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/06/2017 8:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you, @"Regina" :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
06/08/2017 5:41 p.m.

Well, this is a bomb: I've been able to rest for three days because at night with double insulin at dinner I stay high.And then inject to correct up to three times because the blood glucose is not moved until after hours.Tonight I spent six hours with around 250, and without blinking the thing in front of three injections.
That price (along with some more discomfort) does not seem adequate: I don't feel better.I've only been 13 days, but with contraceptives the cycle will last 28 days, and my body from the 10th has already increased in that way the insulin resistance, I do not want to think next week, a few days beforeThe rule.It seems to me that it does not compensate the least.One more suffering, go.So it's over :(
good weekend

imara's profile photo
imara
06/11/2017 11:44 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.