About the flu vaccine

fer's profile photo   04/01/2014 8:24 a.m.

The flu vaccine will not decompensate you anything.It is highly recommended to put it on, because a strong flu can give more problems.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2013 5:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have that clear that, I have fallen at least 12 years.

glgmas's profile photo
glgmas
11/06/2013 3:18 p.m.

Yo, sin trampa ni cartón. A crystal-clear portrait of myself.
DM2 desde 1998. DM2IR desde Septiembre 13' Metformina/Sitagliptina + Lantus
Hemo Sep 13: 10,60
Hemo Dic 13: 6,40

I stopped vaccinating my flu two years ago and I better.
In these two years, only 2 days costs and with the Yegge vaccine to have even pneumonia so I am beef.

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
11/07/2013 4:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This topic was created from the divided comments of: How does the time change affect you? .

fer's profile photo
fer
04/01/2014 8:24 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Here I leave several threads that deal with the subject quite depth, are the following:

Flu A Vaccine?
Flu A Vaccine?... that I would vaccinate Angela, but as I have spent time the doubts entered, especially for the safety of the vaccine.
Link
Flu vaccine
This will be the third year that noe is vaccinated from the flu and I with it, last year too ... but I will think about putting the flu in case the flu.
Link
flu and diabetes vaccine
Hello everyone, my name is Iñigo.They have managed to supply the flu vaccine A. I am diabetic and I have many doubts about putting the vaccine, yes or no.
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/01/2014 8:35 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello!!This year I have passed the flu A (apart from being diabetics being pregnant, that's why the diagnosis is (already if they are not taken as a flu)) they proposed to vaccinate myself but the truth is the truth of the first trimester did not convey meMuch ... Total K caught the !!Let's see ... It is still like a common flu with the addition of fevers up to 39.5 and if you have respiratory problems you can complicate with pneumonia.Sugar theme ... it is destabilized is clear ... but climbing insulin watching with the ketone and passing it ... so k ... I think I will continue without vaccinating ... that yes ... if any respiratory disease appears or I amEmbradada of 2nd trimester is caused k changes opinion.Greetings!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/01/2014 11:32 a.m.

Anna there is a special flu vaccine specially for pregnant women, I say it because they put it on me, I had a lot of doubts about putting it on or not and the header doctor came up (because I was not pregnant) to put on this one, which sayswhich is softer and carries less components.I did not notice anything, I had no reaction or altered the controls.
The normal flu for 5 years ago that I do not wear it because the last time I had a reaction that I was worse than if I take the flu of truth and since then I have not taken more than a catarrillo

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/02/2014 1:24 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, they didn't tell me anything about this special for pregnant women !!Jooo ... if they had exploded it to me ... for the next!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/02/2014 6:32 p.m.

Since childhood I have almost ever been constipated.
3 years ago for my mother's effort, I vaccinated my flu and that year I caught 2 constipated with fever and everything you do not see.

Since then I already said that I was not going to vaccinate me anymore.So I have done and since then I have not taken so strong.

I don't know if it will be a coincidence, but I beef and I constipate me more .....

Anyway .. each body is a world.

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
04/19/2014 11:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.