Sale or possible return of the Freestyle Start Kit

Rafa_alc's profile photo   11/06/2015 12:29 p.m.

Hello,
We receive the start kit last July and finally we will not use it.It is impossible for us to return it to Abbott because they only admit returns in the next 14 days to the receipt of the order.If someone is interested we would like to sell it, obviously for the same price it cost: € 175.
We can deliver it in hand in Alicante and surroundings.The packaging are intact, the expiration of the sensors is 31-5-2015 and we have the invoice etc.

Anyway, if someone has any information that can facilitate the return to Abbott, we would appreciate it.

Thank you so much .

Rafa_alc's profile photo
Rafa_alc
11/06/2015 12:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sorry The expiration date is 31-5-2016

Rafa_alc's profile photo
Rafa_alc
11/06/2015 12:39 p.m.

Hello, why don't you want to use it?.., I am interested in continuous meter but Abbot's is difficult to acquiring ...

nuria_NBA's profile photo
nuria_NBA
11/07/2015 3:55 p.m.

How many sensors are they?I think I know but I'm not sure, I think there are 2 and do not 14 days? ...

nuria_NBA
11/07/2015 3:57 p.m.

Hello, the kit is made up of two sensors and the reader.As some people have already been interested, I am contacting you in order of arrival of your messages.Thank you all.

Rafa_alc's profile photo
Rafa_alc
11/08/2015 11:12 a.m.

And if I bought yours ... how could the sensors sell me in Abbot, I would have to register? ... would they put me in the tail to receive them and take more than the account? ... or what is recorded is theapparatus?....

nuria_NBA
11/08/2015 10:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.