{'en': 'Does electrostimulator use in diabetics?', 'es': '¿Uso electroestimulador en diabéticos?'} Image

Does electrostimulator use in diabetics?

katala84's profile photo   11/06/2015 2:22 p.m.

Hello everyone

I am type 1 diabetic since 2004, a month ago I started to perform martial arts, I go three times a week, it is helping me to keep my levels of sugar (better than going to the gym to make weights).

My question is the following, has anyone used electrostimulators?

I want it to tone but above all for muscle recovery, since now the exercise I do is intense.

Many websites say that diabetics are prohibited from using these devices, but in others they do not indicate anything at all, I have many doubts about whether we can use them or not.

I hope you help me!

Greetings.

katala84's profile photo
katala84
11/06/2015 2:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I haven't seen it, but if there is no risk of injuries, it will not harm you. If it is to tone muscles ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2015 3:41 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@katala84 l, I'm going to electrostimulation for the week, you mean the vest, right?
It depends on the site that you go will tell you one thing or another.I went to ask 3 sites, for the price because there was a lotIf it was the "normal", I could but if it was the "bad", no, I say I sampling and I have no complication, then it called the monitor and when I saw the monitor he told me that yes, that m he took my juices and myThings x If there was no problem,
The 2nd site, directly dispatched me in very bad forms, both the recveist and the monitor, closed in the band and did not let me say anything and threw me saying that as I canfaces that even forgive me life
And the 3rd, no problem, in addition his father was also diabetic and showed a lot of interest in Dexcom and even tested the suit to see where the Dexcom sensor was left and deactivating that electrode so as not to have it to remove.One day he also took his father to see how Dexcom worked.
You know where I stayed, right?
Conclusion, they have panic and like the one who does not understand is like the one who does not see, they do not want problems
And they take away from Enmedio PLR if something happens to you, but in principle there are no contraindications, if you have no complication, type vascular problems, pacemaker, cancer or pregnancy

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2015 7:42 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

You have no problem, don't worry about stimulation for sport I use it a lot to relax muscles and nothing happens

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/06/2015 8:13 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar, because to me to relax na de na, 3 minutillos in the end give me a beating that are the 20 longest minorities of my life especially when they touch squats, I die .... I know how many muscles have my quadriceps andWhen each one acts !!And the fojetas per day ... I do not feel directly I drop: ((: (: ((((

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2015 8:26 p.m.

@Gala That's good hahaha.Well, I look at it after the fat beatings that I put hahaha.Will I be Masoca?
But what was that only at first in little worked muscles?If it's always that, you have to say more power hahaha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/06/2015 9:57 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@Gala and @jconegar I see that you are "put" in this electrostimulation.I have been having a little little little man from buying myself and I have my eye on the Compex Sp8.0 Wireless.I have Achilles Tendinitis in both feet that although cured with shock waves with success from time to time they return small discomforts that wanted to treat them with electrostimulation

I have doubts about whether these devices are with cables or without cables (Wireless) will not affect the free freestyle or DEXCOM sensors.

How about your experience with the subject?I see that Gala is supposed

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2015 6:43 p.m.

@joseludi, I had a compex a lot of years ago, which cost me a paston by the way and the truth that I had a lot of power, Vamos Compex is a professional brand not the wardrobes that sell on TV, when I used it, it showed it butMo you have a lot of discipline in the end no matter how good they are, these things you have at home do not use them, one day for another you just leave it.
I like the theme of the vest because it is not like the compex that you put on it and you leave you all, with the vest you put it and you are exercising with him, what he does is enhance the effect of those exercises, it is assumed that 25 minutes a week have the same effect as the normal exercise for an hour every day for a week and the echo of having next to it a monitor forces you to scan and strive if they leave me alone you think what I was going to doso many squatillas or abdominals?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2015 7:28 p.m.

gala said:
@Joseludi, I had a competition a lot of years ago, which cost me a paston by the way and the truth that I had a lotThey sell on TV, when I used it, it showed but if you have a lot of discipline in the end, how good they are, these things you have at home do not use them, one day for another you end up leaving it.
I like the theme of the vest because it is not like the compex that you put on it and you leave you all, with the vest you put it and you are exercising with him, what he does is enhance the effect of those exercises, it is assumed that 25 minutes a week have the same effect as the normal exercise for an hour every day for a week and the echo of having next to it a monitor forces you to scan and strive if they leave me alone you think what I was going to doso many squatillas or abdominals?

The model I say is without cables, so I imagine that it will be the equivalent of the vest you are talking about.You can be exercising with the electrodes put and some straps to hold better and that they give where I want to buy it.It is not the main use that I was going to give so that I was not going to have a "sneaker" that I folvo with the latent =))

I don't know if I'm wrong, but you use the dexcom, right?, Is it in case the Wi -Fi technology that the compex is involved that go without a cable.That was the main reason to ask here, although I will also consult with Abbot

DiabetesForo
11/07/2015 8 p.m.

@Joseludi I have a high range of Compex (I would not buy another brand) but it is with cables.They left me to try one without cables but the theme of the batteries did not see it clear, the two days that I had no problem with the Dexcom.
Sometimes I have put it at work, I always wear the shirt or t -shirt on the outside, I hit the patches in the bathroom and the cables inside, the device hanging from the belt.If you see me I look like Robocop, between dexcom, microinfusora, electrostimulator patches (4) and hahaha cables.I usually buy patches enough I don't like holding them with anything but are stuck, we go if I get strips to endure them I would be an hour.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/07/2015 9:14 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Well, sometimes gets a little dumb, he runs out of a signal, like when you separate a lot from him and it takes about 20 minutes to return to reality other times bva well so something affects him,
I will tell you that I tried it, I failed the 2 sensors for the same, when I went to my parents' house that there are frequency inhibitors (many times I could not open the car with the command) the first had 4 days andI went to my parents to eat and started saying that I couldn't read that I expected 10 minutes and never gave me more readings and the other the same so I don't know what to tell you about the electrodquence ...

And yes, I need someone to whip, in plan works slave because if I am not relaxing ..,

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2015 9:22 p.m.

jconegar said:
@Joseludi I have a high range of compex (I would not buy another brand) but it is with cables.They left me to try one without cables but the theme of the batteries did not see it clear, the two days that I had no problem with the Dexcom.
Sometimes I have put it at work, I always wear the shirt or t -shirt on the outside, I hit the patches in the bathroom and the cables inside, the device hanging from the belt.If you see me I look like Robocop, between dexcom, microinfusora, electrostimulator patches (4) and hahaha cables.I usually buy patches enough I don't like holding them with anything but are stuck, we go if I get strips to endure them I would be an hour.

I don't want to imagine it, hahahaha, you must be a mess of cables come on :-)

It is that in the cable models the piece that hooks the electrodes carries their battery and that is why it is heavier than those that carry cables.For that they sell some straps that it is a band with Velcro to surround the electrode (they put and remove effortlessly and give them where I am looking at the buying)

I will not have given you problem with the Dexcom because it goes with cables and not with waves.

DiabetesForo
11/07/2015 10:01 p.m.

gala said:
Well, you get a little tontis, it runs out of signal, as when you separate a lot from it and take about 20 minutes to return to reality other times bva well so something like somethingIt affects him,
I will tell you that I tried it, I failed the 2 sensors for the same, when I went to my parents' house that there are frequency inhibitors (many times I could not open the car with the command) the first had 4 days andI went to my parents to eat and started saying that I couldn't read that I expected 10 minutes and never gave me more readings and the other the same so I don't know what to tell you about the electrodquence ...

And yes, I need someone to whom, in plan works slave because if I am not relaxing ..,

Are you telling me that frequency inhibitors left you the free sensor and did not work again?That I remember I have been about 500 meters two weeks ago from a national police station and nothing has happened to me.I have not read anything similar.

Anyway I will consult Abbot.

Many thanks to both of them to answer.I will tell you if I decide :-)

DiabetesForo
11/07/2015 10:04 p.m.

It happened to me with the 2 that Abbot gave me to prove them, first they blamed the Dexcom that was wearing him at the same time and with the 2nd they have not found another explanation, or something that is where my parents live that there are many wavesCirculating and other stories, talking to the mobile is an impossible mission, rare is the time you do not cut or do not hear or pope in Morse Plan.
My compex was also of colored cables and battery and by the way I failed the batterïa that he stopped loading, the electrodes were fixed with adhesive patches but at the 3-4 uses they were held and also brought strips so I put everything

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2015 10:41 p.m.

gala said:
happened to me with the 2 that Abbot gave me to try them, first they blamed the dexcom that we were wearing at the same time and with the 2nd they have not found another explanation,Or something that is where my parents live that there are many waves circulating and other stories, talking to the mobile is an impossible mission, rare is the time you do not cut you or that you do not hear or pope in Morse Plan.
My compex was also of colored cables and battery and by the way I failed the batterïa that he stopped loading, the electrodes were fixed with adhesive patches but at the 3-4 uses they were held and also brought strips so he put all

Something would be bad, but I don't think it was the guilt of the mobile, if so, nobody could have them.

I think the battery failed to have it put it and a long time without having used the Compex, it seems to me to have read about that problem and that cause.The hells that I comment on the electrodes are these:

I want to take advantage of the fact that this very cheaper compex, before it valued about 1,230 euros and now 999 euros (well 1000, hehehe)

I have already written to Abbot, to see what they answer

DiabetesForo
11/07/2015 11:18 p.m.

Not because of the mobile but my padges voven in an area where Jay many waves of everything, fraction inhibitor for the people who live there, a financial zone, several radio and television stations and it is seen that something influences.
The battery may be that because I stopped using it for a while and then when I took it again or piaba them.If Ladchas Funda de Velcro

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/08/2015 12:18 a.m.

They have answered me by mail and "have made a chest pass" that neither the Fandi.I have been told to call 900 on the phone.

The boy who has attended me at the beginning has thought at the beginning "Why wouldn't I have taken the free day today?"But immediately it has behaved in a very professional way and although I did not know very well what an electrostimulation apparatus was to find an answer.He has taken the manual where technical specifications come at the end and he has read almost the entire chapter.In the end he has said "we do not recommend the use along with that device, when I use it does not have the sensor" but of course if I use the electrostimulator daily does not fit the subject.

In the end I have sent the question to Compex Spain along with the corresponding manual pages scanned to see that they answer me, although I do not expect much.In the end I will ask the Compex Central I don't like the people of Compex Spain, in fact if I buy it, I will not buy it in Spain

DiabetesForo
11/10/2015 9:48 p.m.

I send you a private with the solution hahaha who did not want to be riddled hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/10/2015 9:57 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Cooking !!!: D

DiabetesForo
11/10/2015 10:03 p.m.

Hello again,

Thanks for your opinions, I have finally decided and acquired a Sportelec electro -stimulator.

It will arrive in a couple of weeks, I hope to tell you my experiences.

Now I have doubts about how many times it is advisable to use it, my intention is to use it to recover my martial arts training, and when I have no training, use it to tone.Do you think it is a lot to use 2 days for recovery and two others to tone?

How long can it be used?Reading a little above the Sportelec manual, I see that you can splices one program with another.As you can see lost and I hope that with your experiences you can keep helping me.

Greetings and thanks again.

katala84's profile photo
katala84
11/11/2015 11:44 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.