I have lumps of the punctures.

ajd's profile photo   04/01/2014 12:32 p.m.

I just puncture in arms and legs and I have my arms that disgust them ... but in the gut I am not able to click and in the buttock I am not able hehe. Provure the cream

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
04/13/2014 8:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is the thiomucase cream ... in cream is super super good!)

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/15/2014 11:19 a.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

A question about the Thiomucase cream.Do you say that it is going well for those brultitos produced by lipoatropia but in my right thigh I have like a hole, like an endive ... would it also serve?Because if you eliminate fat and such ... inside the "hole" I shouldn't put the cream?How should I apply it?

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
04/16/2014 8:51 a.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

@lalala8 a cleft?Because of clicking a lot?The truth is that I don't think any problem arises to throw it away ... if you go to the end of a short time comment ..

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/17/2014 4:56 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Hendidura, hollow, I suppose it will be a lipodystrophy like the one I had in the gut, it was as if I sink my finger into the gut and when I take my finger the hole stays :) They simply told me not to click me there during aTime and after a few months everything returned to its place, but I don't know the effect of the cream what could do to you.

valky's profile photo
valky
04/17/2014 8:29 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Yes, yes, it is what Valky says.I guess lipodystrophy can appear in two ways: in the form of bulk or hole.Well, we will wait a little more.Thank you!

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
04/17/2014 9:05 p.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

For example, I carry without using the belly about 6 months ... and almost disappeared lipodystrophies .... I click the pump canula over the navel that there is nothing and rotating ....

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/18/2014 3:31 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Hello, I am 15 years old and I got two quite large packages in my abdomen, and the truth is very uncomfortable for me I have type one diabetes and I started to inject into other areas like in the arm and legs.Because I was injecting in that area for 3 years, please if anyone knows how to remove them.And if you know about someone who has been taken please tell me, if someone disappeared

sofia15001's profile photo
sofia15001
11/24/2016 11:16 p.m.

This topic interests me !!Because I think I have for my whole body, especially in my arms and belly, so many years clicking there !!

Here they also recommend not to click on the area for a while, but I have already had it for more than 5 years !!I read for forums that in some cases make a liposuction of the area but I think there will be very extreme cases, although in my case I have almost left almost without areas that click and notice that insulin takes to absorb.

I will try to look for the cream you say to see if it does something !!

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/25/2016 12:32 a.m.

vandorta said:
is the thiomucase cream ... in cream is super super good!)

Hello vandorta, I wanted to ask you what thiomucase you use your fat reducer or thiomucase rebel areas, I have also seen on the website of www.tiomucase.es that have even taken one for thiomucase men, specific for waist and abdomen.I want to know which of them is the most effective to start applying it.

I have my problem in my belly, then 22 years injecting in the belly, I have 2 huge packages.I have not used this area for about 6 months, but I have not diminished the slightest packages.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you.

Fco Javier Gil Cotos's profile photo
Fco Javier Gil Cotos
02/27/2017 2:52 a.m.

They are all good.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/01/2017 5:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Like everything in this life, everything is subject to debate.Yesterday I asked my endocrine if there was any product to try to reduce lipodystrophies in the belly.The answer was a resounding.Come on, the only thing possible is to let the area rest.But we see, for the comments, that there are products.To do?

Some also say that we must not abuse artificial sweeteners, while others do not give importance.

alea iacta est.

Jota's profile photo
Jota
03/15/2017 1:57 p.m.

Debut: 2001
Novorapid/ Toujeo (22 unidades)
HbA1c: 8 (Necesita mejorar)
Sensor Free Style desde 2021

Good to all diabetic companions.My name is Angel, I am 41 years old and I am a diabetic since the 3. Diabetes since the 3rd. So I have been living with her.I also have lipodystrophy.That as you know, it happens for not rotating the injection areas and using the same repeatedly.You have to rotate if you want to not appear new and try to prevent them.That is the only way to get it.And as for whether they disappear, my endocrine told me that if but that it is not known exactly as time, perhaps in 6 months or a year, it depends on each case.I recommended a cream called Colipex (it is specifically to treat insulin lipodrustrophia).It is presented in very practical individual envelopes, I recommend the big box that is more economical on account (18 euros).Well I try to attach photo to see her.If you have any questions about any topic related to diabetes, contact me, it will be a pleasure to offer them my help.Thank you all and take care of yourself.
angelmelilla@telefonica.net

Angel Martin Rosa's profile photo
Angel Martin Rosa
03/25/2017 7:32 p.m.

Good to all diabetic companions.My name is Angel, I am 41 years old and I am a diabetic since the 3. Diabetes since the 3rd. So I have been living with her.I also have lipodystrophy.That as you know, it happens for not rotating the injection areas and using the same repeatedly.You have to rotate if you want to not appear new and try to prevent them.That is the only way to get it.And as for whether they disappear, my endocrine told me that if but that it is not known exactly as time, perhaps in 6 months or a year, it depends on each case.I recommended a cream called Colipex (it is specifically to treat insulin lipodrustrophia).It is presented in very practical individual envelopes, I recommend the big box that is more economical on account (18 euros).Well I try to attach photo to see her.If you have any questions about any topic related to diabetes, contact me, it will be a pleasure to offer them my help.Thank you all and take care of yourself.
angelmelilla@telefonica.net

Angel Martin Rosa's profile photo
Angel Martin Rosa
03/25/2017 7:40 p.m.

Hello good!!
I believe that what needs to be done, and so my educator nurse told me, is to rotate ... gut, arms, culete and legs of the legs.
Yes, it is true, that the most comfortable area, especially if you are away is the gut ... but theirs is to rotate in areas

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
03/26/2017 8:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

I have varied the routine of the punctures more than six months and I still have the packages, I will buy the ointment to see how it goes.The routine that I have now is the right part and another the left part of the belly with the fingers of the center to the outside the days of the week L, m, x, j, v, s, d, at breakfastAt the place of the day and going up on the same day for food and dinner.For basal insulin I put it on the legs following the same routine of the days of the week since it is only once a day

Biel's profile photo
Biel
03/26/2018 6:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.