Carbohydrates portions

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/04/2014 5:54 p.m.

Good .., my question about carbohydrates is the following ... I read a lot that they put the word ration, and according to the ration of hydrates they put ultrarapida.To make a balanced diet approximately how many rations of hydrates I have to eat in the day, it is necessary in all meals to have hydrates?.. I have the table of the portions of hydrates with their corresponding gr ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/04/2014 5:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @daniela,

I recommend that you give a look at these issues, you will see that they explain in quite detail how to calculate the rations of carbohydrates.

calculate rations (carbohydrates)
There is a formula to calculate approximately which lowers an insulin unit.1800/Total insulin (basal, faster) units is a ...
Link
How can I calculate a fast insulin unit
I am Paula I wanted to know 1 u.of fast insulin how much can lower glycemia in sagre (for example: if I have 150 sugar how I can calculate ...
Link
Rations calculation
I am entering the world of spending the day telling rations, looking tags ... to calculate the fast insulin and the same doubt always arises.
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/04/2014 6:01 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

HELLO

DiabetesForo
04/05/2014 4:21 p.m.

Thanks Fer all the information is very good and very well explained

DiabetesForo
04/06/2014 6:54 p.m.

Hi Martincito ... how are you? What brings you here?

DiabetesForo
04/06/2014 6:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.