Regulation of supposed foods for diabetics.

AnNa's profile photo   04/06/2014 5:13 p.m.

I am type 2. The truth is that they have not given me much information about it.They gave me a standard diet for diabetics and nothing else.A depressing diet, really.It is me who is gradually controlling and recognizing the foods that upload me more or less.Although the truth is that, being traveling the last bridge, I risked to eat a sweet dessert and at two hours my glucose was normal, for the 140 or less, but it is also true that I did a lot of exercise.

Andrómeda's profile photo
Andrómeda
05/13/2015 2:02 p.m.

DMII desde marzo 2015 Ristfor 50/1000 mañana y noche. Estabilizada. 47 años.

I have news on the complaint that I put (after 1 year ... shameful)
Send a complaint to a jam company where I labeled a diabetic jam with fructose jam such as sweetener and with more carbohydrates than a normal one.The company answered me very well, telling me in K regulations they raised and making it clear to me they were obeying a specific regulation that they named me and I looked for.
Total that contact with health telling them in a few words that had to defeat that regulation, total k they now answer me, after 1 year to tell me K Reason and they are studying for a long time, seriously .... shameful.
And neither defeat anything nor do anything about it and they tell you and they are so wide !!!!
BFFFF

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
02/08/2016 10:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.