Flu and throat pain

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/06/2014 7:06 p.m.

Hello friends, as they are for those who are already reading my story a little that was an lack of control my diabetes and I decided to start taking care of myself, approximately two weeks I am doing things perfect as much as the corrections with novorapid the exercise and the diet ...
Today after the nap M lift a little congested and with pain of tooth and throat ... it gave me 280 ... it has something to see ... by that at noon I ate well and my glycemias did not exceed 200, it is more fastingM da 80, 90,110 perfect ... I think it's very much if I am taking care of

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/06/2014 7:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Daniella, my child every time gets bad gets out of control.We retouch the insulins to correct it and after a few days we have to lower it.It may be due to the cold.

PaquiR's profile photo
PaquiR
04/06/2014 7:17 p.m.

Thank you for any if I have any infection, glycemia, but not for a throat and pain pain (which I will surely have plates, I mean infection)...besos and thanks

DiabetesForo
04/06/2014 8:02 p.m.

Sorry to forget about asking and in this case of being a cold and with throat infection that insulin subo, the novorapid or the lantus ???

DiabetesForo
04/06/2014 8:03 p.m.

SUBETE AT 15% THE FAST TO SEE K TALE IS GOING.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/06/2014 8:50 p.m.

I pillo the flu a couple of months ago and rose up to 20%.CONTROL TMB LA CETONA.And increases a unit by Cruz K you get out of the rapid.I hope that better !!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/06/2014 8:52 p.m.

Thanks Anna if I could control it with the quick.Luckily the flu C is taking. Thank you

DiabetesForo
04/09/2014 9:20 p.m.

Anna, how is it going to increase slowly depending on the crosses that come out of the fast?What proportion should they be?I upload my child to my child if I see that at the end of the day it tends to climb alone, because yesterday it rose from 180 to 250 without having eaten anything, so today I uploaded half a unit of slow.

PaquiR's profile photo
PaquiR
04/10/2014 12:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.