Debut with 25 years 4 months ago

davidT1's profile photo   11/11/2015 3:51 p.m.

Hello,

I introduce myself.This July with 25 years I had a debut of T1 diabetes, with 372 in blood and glycosada of 11.34.I had been feeling very tired for a few months, but in principle I don't associate it at all.In recent weeks I began to notice constant tingling in hands and feet, blurred vision and then finally thirst, dry mouth and the desire to urinate.

In August they made a new control and lowered to 7.3, which I think is quite good to just have spent a month from the diagnosis.In the hospital they put me a diet of 2200 so right now the truth is that I am drinking enough hydrates, but for the honeymoon for now I maintain quite good controls (pre and pos food) and in fact I have to control a lot for notHave mild hypos (60+). For now I am with 12 of Lantus and 1 of Novorapid (more for memory than for the effect that I do to me, I think) for food and dinner breakfast.From the first day I have tried to eat with contains rations.I usually do all (or almost) an hour of exercise (bike, run or swimming) before dinner.

I have decided to enter because although I have relatives with T1 and unfortunately the word diabetes has always been present, it has relieved me to know that one is not alone in this.And if there is someone from Coruña better than better :)

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
11/11/2015 3:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

Hi @Davidt1, welcome, of course you will not be, that here we are a lot so for whatever you want

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/11/2015 4:21 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Welcome @Davidt1 !!!My daughter a month before you, and here we have learned a lot, any questions you know ... here there are always people willing to help.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/11/2015 4:24 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thank you very much to both.

A lot of strength for your girl Rocio, in fact seeing the date was exactly a month earlier.Living it now in the first person I cannot think anything other than the parents of children you have to have incredible strength and strength.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
11/11/2015 4:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

Thanks @Davidt1 !!!!We have had to live with this, and although we must try to accept it.We will have better days and worse days, but first of all we must fight and take it as well as possible, so .... Much encouragement !!!!

RocioLlinares
11/11/2015 4:59 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Davidt1 I am diabetic 28 years and the truth that diabetes has never stopped me, just to avoid being a civil guard.I have my challenges, my sports dreams, I fall, I get up and the fight continues.I have no complication and you will really see how when you learn to control

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/11/2015 5:30 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

And satisfaction will be older

RocioLlinares
11/11/2015 6:15 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Welcome @Davidt1!They also diagnosed me at 25.
I am with @jconegar, diabetes can be a nuisance, but it has never stopped me to do the things I have really wanted.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/11/2015 6:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.