Help understand my values

edgarrs31's profile photo   04/11/2014 1:23 p.m.

Hello my name is Edgar and I debut in diabetes.I have a question and I would appreciate them, they could help me:
I was detected a 300 -day glucose peak and started with diet.At 3 days my glucose was normal (80-100) and I studied 3 days again and my glucose was 81 with a glycosylated value of 4.7%.I have been checked daily and on an empty stomach I have daily less than 90 and at night the same.My question is because my glycosilada came out in 4.7% if they found a 300 peak?

edgarrs31's profile photo
edgarrs31
04/11/2014 1:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Glycosilada only goes up when you have 300 continued for at least a month ...;)

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/22/2014 5:46 a.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Hello Edgar
Your glycosilada has the value of a non -diabetic person ...
The day that gave you 300, were you washing your hands?Did you do two controls for verifying that it was like that?Did you have any viruses for the body?or even ... the maquima was fine?
It is that with that glycosilada until I am surprised that you say that you debuted !!
all the best

Van's profile photo
Van
04/22/2014 9:38 a.m.

Thank you very much for your answers and I thank you infinitely.The day they detected was due to the classic symptoms (I was very smeared, a lot of thirst and high pressure 140/90) The result was a blood test in a laboratory.Yesterday I turned one month and I have applied to the maximum ... I have already lowered 10 kilos and I have 3 days without metformin and my levels have been normal but I clarify that I do every day and I have not eaten fats or sugars ........ The truth I've been very stressed because I have young children.
I decided not to take the medications to see how it reacted and apparently it is fine.

edgarrs31
04/22/2014 6:14 p.m.

When I mention that debut is because the endocrinologist told me that it was diabetic ....... It has been a hard blow but I am changing my lifestyle radically ....... it is dangerous to leave the medication if I have my normal levels?

edgarrs31
04/22/2014 6:20 p.m.

If you have been to treatment and have lowered weight, you can have "normalized", but I put it in quotes, because you will have to continue watching and get analytical.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/22/2014 7:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much for your help.

edgarrs31
04/22/2014 8:18 p.m.

If you are not diabetic, it will have served to work with healthier habits.
A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/23/2014 9:39 a.m.

You are right Berny ..... this has no reverse and my habits will change forever ...... The doctor has requested an additional examination including febrile reactions ...... Thank you very much ..... my glucose is still stable between 80-90 on an empty stomach and 95-105 before sleeping and still without medications but I continuously checked because the worry is always there ....

edgarrs31
04/23/2014 12:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.