{'en': "A Lucense denounces Sony for calling the diabetes 'monster'", 'es': "Una lucense denuncia a Sony por llamar 'monstruo' a la diabetes"} Image

A Lucense denounces Sony for calling the diabetes 'monster'

fer's profile photo   11/12/2015 3:05 p.m.

The woman wrote to the company and gathered 1,000 signatures on the network.He went with his daughter, sick, to the cinema and heard this of a character.

María Candal del Río, mother of a girl with diabetes, Iria, is no longer scared by the economic power of the American distributor and producer of Sony Pictures, against whom she considers to initiate legal actions from Lugo.

The woman, nurse by profession, armed enough of courage not to be afraid of this Goliath of the cinema, after hearing one of the characters of Hotel Transylvania 2, currently on the screens, that "the worst monster thatIt exists is diabetes. "

"I was in the cinema with my daughter, Iria, 8, and a group of his friends and, when PasteIt's true, right? "

To which I replied: "No, diabetes is not a monster, it is just a disease."

My daughter understood it but her friends looked at her with grief because they stayed thinking about what I would be that, according to the character, she is a monster.And that cannot be said in a film that, precisely, is aimed at children, "says Maria.

The mother's discomfort towards the script was such that that night Maria lay down at three in the morning.

Before.However, María wanted to expose to the multinational what she thought about the aforementioned comment from the film's character and decided to send a letter to the company through email, which was not answered.

"They did not answer me in any way. I, the only thing I ask is to apologize because, with a comment like this, many people are damaged and there is false information.

Type 1 diabetes is a disease that cannot be prevented and although many cakes can eat, you can have diabetes or not, it doesn't have to do.Instead, the unfortunate phrase implies that.They should have advised before, "he says.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/12/2015 3:05 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

That gives you a paguit for the delay.

Diabetes is one of the most cruel monsters that exist.As a child he takes away the possibility of eating sweets and above all the tranquility of the parents, as a young man takes away your freedom and independence, of greater sex, sight, health in general and after so much suffering kills you.

Instead of denouncing the pharmacists who do nothing to cure it, with the millions that take us out, let's put with a movie to tell a truth that we do not want to hear.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/12/2015 8:55 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Totally agree with you Sherpa41.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/12/2015 9:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see .., parents seek that our children live in the best way with their diabetes in tow.These things do not help anything.If you are going to see a movie with them and go out with that bad body, so free, you get a bad drool ..., because children are very influential and, that a phrase like that may, take all the efforts you are making to give a life as happy as possible and make it strong to face situations, but always with a background of hope andnormal...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/12/2015 10:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Very well @regina, we make very large efforts to assume it normally ...

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/13/2015 12:22 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

sherpa41 said:
that gives you a paid for the delay.

Diabetes is one of the most cruel monsters that exist.As a child he takes away the possibility of eating sweets and above all the tranquility of the parents, as a young man takes away your freedom and independence, of greater sex, sight, health in general and after so much suffering kills you.

Instead of denouncing the pharmacists who do nothing to cure it, with the millions that take us out, we put with a movie to tell a truth that we do not want to hear.

Sherpa, you are right in what you say, it is so.Anyway, a small child must be preparing for this "misfortune", and I think you have to show reality little by little.Let a movie come and do this, it seems very bad, and I think everyone as parents, we would try to be taken as "less bad" possible.
No one tells a young child who will betray him in life, they will mistreat him, they will insult him, he will suffer, they will steal it, there will be moments that he wants to die ... because we are parents.

The movie seems very bad, let's see, I don't care, but if my son were small and diabetic, it is to get up and that they are going to take x ..... first, the money return, andIf you want, to change the age to N.R.to children under 18, then they do what they want, but recommend for example, 5 years ... and tell that (and the child to be diabetic) seems to me.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/14/2015 2:09 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I think we all agree that the expression is not successful, but I think this is to get the things a bit of what, we would also have to denounce the producers of titles such as "Manolito Gafotas" because it can be offensive for children and encourages some that someCall others gafotas, making your childhood so happy.Also to those films and books in which some character is moving from another because, but they are the ones who have to adapt to him and the sooner they do it more normally.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/14/2015 3:25 p.m.

Children have to have their maturity period.If not, why put films not suitable for children?
If diabetes occurs with all its crudeness to a child, it may be that it has very serious consequences in adolescence. I already know a very close case.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/14/2015 3:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
children have to have their maturity period.If not, why put films not suitable for children?
If diabetes occurs with all its crudeness to a child, it may be that it has very serious consequences in adolescence. I already know a very close case.

I do not say that you have to tell everything about diabetes to a child, but it is good that they see normal the fact that most of the people who are going to find have no idea what diabetes is and even thatHave erroneous ideas.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/14/2015 6:43 p.m.

sherpa41 said:

Instead of denouncing the pharmacists who do nothing to cure it, with the millions that take us out, we put with a movie to tell a truth that we do not want to hear.

ani's profile photo
ani
11/14/2015 6:56 p.m.

sherpa41 said:

ani's profile photo
ani
11/14/2015 6:56 p.m.

man !!!What are you true of that "monster" that we have to live with Him, all life !!!!It is the real truth that we did not want to hear and thanks to that movie, today we listen to it;A cruel truth is better than a "disguised" lie

ani's profile photo
ani
11/14/2015 7:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.