How to inject and not "bunny" himself in the attempt

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/22/2014 5:57 p.m.

Hello companions.
It is true that the first thing the issue of the bruises is terrible, I debut before the summer and the truth that I had so much bruises that looked like a panda taking the sun on the beach.
There are different studies that for a normal complexion does not need to use the 8mm than with those of 5 is more than enough.
I use 5 always hitting pinches if I can (belly or back bacon if, behind the arms or buttocks not) and the thing is to paste a soft pinch but without wanting how to tear off a chub, if not the fat and the skin is compactAnd it hurts more.
The inclined guja?Well, the truth that I do not do it and for what I understand the grace that the needle is smaller is so that you do not have to be attentive to the inclination.
You will see that every time your technique will be better and you will not get purple.
Hugs,

Quim's profile photo
Quim
04/30/2014 10:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I am a rookie that I still do not even do a month and they told me to injepe me into the abdomen and that more places would tell me.The fact is that I am afraid that the problems for excessive use begin and I would like to inject in the thigh or in the buttock but I have doubts: Do you also have to take pinch before?Won't it be more difficult in the thigh and not find muscle?Is it done directly?

I would like to try, even with the slow night.I have the next appointment in January: S

pike's profile photo
pike
10/11/2015 9:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

@pike I was the first 3 months by clicking on the belly and alternated the rapids on the right and the slow ones on the left and vice versa.I have started now, at 4, to rotate the areas and I punctuate the slow thigh and the rapids in the belly.At first I got Moraos, but not anymore, so do not overwhelm for always clicking in the same area.With a month of punctures we will not happen to you.The truth is that in my thigh I find it more difficult, but I don't know why, it hurts less.Always on the outer face, never internally (or at least, that says my educator).

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
10/11/2015 11:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much, @xorxie.Anyway I have released my thigh and see what happens in the next measurement;)

pike's profile photo
pike
10/12/2015 12:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.