{'en': 'What would you tell the world about diabetes?', 'es': '¿Qué le dirías al mundo sobre la diabetes?'} Image

What would you tell the world about diabetes?

Dori's profile photo   11/13/2015 12:57 a.m.

Hello good!

I have occurred to me this post because in a workshop that I do, you have to think of issues that write that interest the entire world and diabetes I think interest or at least should.

Someday I will write that article about diabetes, but now I ask you what you want or believe it is known about diabetes.

For example, there is neither good nor bad, both are bad.🤣🤣🤣

That is not infected (there are very silly people)

That if I punctuate with a pen wherever I am not doing anything wrong or that if you see me dizzy and looking at my glucose you ask me if you can help me because I can pass out.

Hypoglycemia under insulin blood sugar no.

Greetings!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
11/13/2015 12:57 a.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Don't ask us, and have you to click ???And after saying yes, say: poor !!

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/13/2015 12:09 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

@Enma, normally that "poor" is followed by a "I could not, with the panic that the needles give me", to what is usually answered "or you punish or die, you could, all the diabetics can really, really, reallyIt is what bothers us the disease, 3 or 4 clicks per day "

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/13/2015 1:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Uff!I know any that I do not do if to do the martyr or because it passes and if not, it would not be punctured, it features it to your wife and it is she who has to be making accounts of the meals and units .... theIt's type II, but Lantus and Apidra take, but ... for that's his wife ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/13/2015 1:24 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Maria has written "an article" about diabetes and what it implies, to be published in the quarterly magazine of her school.And the truth was not enough space to explain everything people believe they know and actually have no idea .....
Today she has been accompanied by her companions, in the reading of the manifesto they made from the City Council.In this manifesto elocado by the association of here Valencia and expanded by the relatives of diabetic children of our people, we said precisely that @dori, that there is neither good nor bad ..... and that people worry about informing themselves beforeTalk ...... Well said correctly, for the act that was.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/13/2015 1:32 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I love that has been accompanied by your peers.I think Maria has helped me without her knowing how to write to write about it or at least propose it hahahas greetings!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
11/13/2015 1:37 p.m.

20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Clear @dori !!!!The teacher proposed to Maria to publish in the magazine about the athletics she practices, and how the Cross season now begins at the end of the year, she said to leave him for the second quarter.But that if it seemed good, I wanted to write about diabetes, and do not miss it!And on top of it, so you note, so ..... have if they publish it and I pass it to you.

RocioLlinares
11/13/2015 2:36 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Dori, what you write you, that we are sure to read what you tell !!!

RocioLlinares
11/13/2015 2:37 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociolinares yes pass us and of course, you will be the seconds to read it xD
Very good for Maria I do not hide that she has diabetes.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
11/13/2015 4:17 p.m.

The only thing that would say to the world is that they find a cure or a better treatment, everything else seems to me nonsense that are useless.

Not even my parents or my partners after explaining it a thousand times they were able to know the basic things, so as to ask that the people who neither come nor do it know.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/13/2015 6:52 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Man of the cure there is not even to say it that is understood but as you say @sherpa41 or the closest sometimes they come to understand it, so you also have to work to understand it.Because for example I bother me a lot, if not another word, sometimes carry it alone and that people do not find out, I would ask for education in the classrooms of schools for example.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
11/13/2015 7:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.