Some tips that can give me :)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/25/2014 4:08 p.m.

Hello everyone !!I just registered in this forum for the following ... My girlfriend is diabetic (not dependent insulin or take pills daily), but it still has it and it is better to be able to control this matter all this matter, I have read a little and byWhat I could find out with a good diet rich in fibers and some exercise should look good.
For this I would like if you can give me some tips on what can be eaten and what is not ...
For example, whole wheat flours, comprehensive rice, meat (cow, chicken or fish), what vegetables are advisable and which should eat in less quantity ... in the end, to know what can be cooking daily and not reduce recipes toonly extol: p.hahaha.Well any data adds and is good, thank you very much and good life for everyone !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/25/2014 4:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, everything that is the Harrinas U Azucat are out but an important nutrition guide is important to your activities.I suggest they go with Nutriologist for Evutat grows ka disease.Of course this w must kkevar a life with Menod stress and exercise.Taking into account that you handle this disease correctly is miy noble.

Angie's profile photo
Angie
04/28/2014 9:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Look, in terms of flour, the best is the integral because it has a lower glycemic index (you can see it here Link from the rest I do not know... In the blog that I have happened to you there are things like that, I sign up your doubts and try to publish things about it :)

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
05/13/2014 2:18 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.