Adeslas gynecologists in Madrid specialized in diabetes pregnancy?

estherj's profile photo   11/18/2015 12:44 a.m.

Hello everyone!My partner and I have decided to have a child but being diabetic I know that it must be a prepared pregnancy.My hemoglobin is 6.3 because of what I think in relation to my controls I will not take long to reach the optimal levels since I think that for many gynecologists that level could already be considered optimal.The point is that I have a little in Madrid and I would like someone from Adeslas who has taken their pregnancy and diabetic delivery in Madrid I recommend some gynecologist who is specialized in this.I have seen that in the hospital of La Paz there is a pregnancy unit and diabetes but it seems to me that they do not attend to Adeslas.I await your answer and thank you very much!

estherj's profile photo
estherj
11/18/2015 12:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ask at the Quirón Hospital, they are specialized in gynecology and obstetrics and surely there is some gynecologist that carries the pregnancies in diabetics.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/18/2015 9:15 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I honestly do not recommend a diabetic gynecologist, I would recommend you rather an endocrine specialized in pregnancies.

I stopped in Social Security precisely because of that, specialized endocrine that guides the gynecologist.
Gynecologists treat you as if you were gestacinal.Even in postpartum they have no idea.

Luck!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
11/18/2015 11:40 p.m.

From what @estherj says, it does not have the SS, if not mufface-adeslas

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/18/2015 11:47 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Exact gala, I will inform me well about the Quiron clinic because I have read both good and bad opinions regarding there.I will look at what are the gynecologists there and look for information about each one.The truth is that I am quite happy with the endocrine that I have and we are seeing the possibility of putting on an insulin bomb, but it belongs to another center and I do not know if it would be more comfortable to have the endocrine and the gynecologist in the same center or if not evenThe existence of contact between them is necessary.Anyway, I am a little lost but thank you very much for the help !!

estherj's profile photo
estherj
11/21/2015 11:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.