Consultation, I seek insulin in Nuñez (Argentina)

selva's profile photo   11/21/2015 4:42 p.m.

I am new, mother of a teenager with type 1 diabetes. I live in Nuñez and today she stayed without insulin.I am trying to get insulin Lantus 100 Insulin Solostar Glargina.Do you know where someone could get me?I am using everywhere that I see.Thank you!!

selva's profile photo
selva
11/21/2015 4:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Where is Nuñez?

Joseamm's profile photo
Joseamm
11/21/2015 4:58 p.m.

Argentina, Federal Capital, Barrio Nuñez!

selva's profile photo
selva
11/21/2015 5:01 p.m.

I'm sorry I can't help you from Spain

Joseamm's profile photo
Joseamm
11/21/2015 5:13 p.m.

I can't help you either, I'm sorry.Maybe testing in a medical center?Even if they click there

pike's profile photo
pike
11/21/2015 6:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Welcome to the @Selva forum, I couldn't tell you much about where you can find, I hope you get it soon, if we can help you otherwise, you tell us!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/21/2015 8:11 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Take it to a hospital

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/21/2015 10:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

jungle said:
I am new, mother of a teenager with diabetes type 1. I live in Nuñez and today stayed without insulin.I am trying to get insulin Lantus 100 Insulin Solostar Glargina.Do you know where someone could get me?I am using everywhere that I see.Thank you !!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/23/2015 2:37 p.m.

Selva, I am from Argentina, but I live in Belgium and I give you "my help" all diabeticYour situation and will have to give you your insulin that you use and promise you to bring the prescription or order of the doctor in the next days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wish you a lot of luck and understanding of the pharmacy and that it is very clear that they cannot deny it because it is a question of life or death for us the drafts !!!Tell me how it went ....... Sweet Greetings Ani

ani's profile photo
ani
11/23/2015 2:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.