With lemon without sugar

nina45's profile photo   05/12/2014 5:40 p.m.

Thanks for the Daniel warning.I do not believe in Santerias, nor do it take several rooms ... as I have already said in some other post I have pharmaceutical and nurses in the family, therefore I fully believe in medicine, but even they have ended up on some occasion by going to homeopath (whichIt is also a doctor) like.y.I am doing very well and my daughter barely knows what an antibiotic is to take ... Homeopathy is based on the same principle as vaccines (small doses of the disease to strengthen the immunological system).In the case of children it is very effective, in addition to not being toxic in cases of overdose.Of course, always a qualified professional (that there is a lot of spilled and chattan).Here in the ambulatory the pediatrician recipe also homeopathy.For example, the bismuth labcatal is infallible for throat pain.In France, homeopathy consumption is 80% and enters social security.Here we have to ask Andorra if you don't want to leave a money in it.Herbs for infusion, that yes.Spain is different .. kisses.
P.D: I fully agree with you that "they miss it."Ayyy if I had less years !!! ... (uiss how to "read" my husband) ... hahaha.Take care of yourself and happy saved.That you know that you have the idea of ​​chamomile !!!-hahaha-

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/18/2014 5:37 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

I imagine that the bad press they now give to Aspartamo is similar to the one they gave in their day to saccharin.When my mother lived (who took saccharina because she was diabetic) they already said that sacred was cancer and bad for health.I know people who lead the whole life taking it and is perfectly.Now what is fashionable is stevia ...
I say that when they use the aspartamo for Coca Cola Zero and Light (in industrial quantities) they will know what they are done, right?I don't think they risk an "epidemic" of cancer worldwide because of the spartam, right?.It is my particular opinion.Come on, I say ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/18/2014 5:55 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

@Nina45, I presuppose that if your doctor has entrusted you with the care of homeopathy, he will have done it personal, and not in any case as a doctor entitled (and where appropriate, occupant of a public square).I find it strange that the doctor himself derived from you to another genre of healing.

In the worst case, a legally allowed homeopathic remedy will not produce any harmful effect, so at least danger does not run ...

But beware of neglecting institutionally constituted in favor of other remedies ... more picturesque.Although it is only potentially, it can be harmful.

DanielPD's profile photo
DanielPD
05/18/2014 6:50 p.m.

Diabético y gafapasta.

Daniel, I think he doesn't explain well.I have a traditional doctor (like you and like all).Homeopath (which is also a doctor and insists on the importance of it for those who want to try these methods) is private.I use it for certain themes to calm the fibro pain for what I use Montana Arnica in balls (arnica is used in pharmacy in multiple ointments for bruises).I do not expect miracles of homeopathy (as diabetes heals me for example ... that. I would never leave it in the hands of homeopathy ...).However, I am doing very well for allergy, the insomnia that causes fiber, colds and things like this ...
Anyway, like my homeopath, it is in turn a medical of internal medicine if you see anything significant, it clearly tells me that it goes to the ambulatory (sometimes it is right more in the diagnosis than the header medical for which I am very satisfied too) andThe truth is that he has gone to me, very well homeopathy because I was from the fibro that I couldn't or get out of bed (pain).Those who see me now that they don't even believe it ... It was the one who also advised me to leave the decaffeinated coffee for tension ... (Go up less but go up).
Thank you for the advice and above all I think the warning in a public site like this people who read us can go to homeopaths who are only charlatans (and I don't tell you anything if they go to healers -I don't believe in these) orFind priests to diseases that do not have them (cancer, etc).A kiss and calm that I am in good hands.I tell you .. My diabetes doctor, in addition to being one of the best in the center, has a type I diabetic woman, therefore experience is not missing, right?So between both doctors, my husband (20 -year -old pharmacy employee and the son of a pharmaceutical) and the experience that I have in diabetes (to see my relatives) I am requested.This is how my sugar goes (between 90 and 110 and glycosiladas of 6.4 ... well and that I. I think of me, of course ;;)).Good night, rest.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/18/2014 7:46 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

How I really like the post and I tell you that I am a regular consumer of thems.
The ones I like the most are
Boldo Roibos Tila and Manzanilla adding some relaxing before sleeping.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/02/2015 10:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I tried the rooibos once and I didn't like anything.
The tea with landowner lemon is good.In the summer I often get ice.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/02/2015 10:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have found the green tea with lemon ... In summer I like to make myself as well as a liter ... let it cool and be drinking little by little ...
Mmmmm

nina45's profile photo
nina45
12/04/2015 7:51 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.