I would like information about scientific advances with respect to diabetes 1.

graciela's profile photo   05/13/2014 9:30 a.m.

I have a relative, who is a small girl of only 15 months, who suffers from diabetes 1. has been recently diagnosed, recently, and I would like information about scientific advances about this disease that are discovered in other parts.We live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.Greetings to all.

graciela's profile photo
graciela
05/13/2014 9:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Scientific discoveries There are many, at least they say in scientific journals.

But in the market and that can be acquired today, the only thing that is "new", are insulin bombs and the continuous invasive meters type dexcom.I don't know if with 15 months you can do well.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/13/2014 9:52 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hi @Graciela,

In that case, I suggest that you recommend your relative to take a look at the subject of parents, I leave you here the link:

Link

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
05/13/2014 9:57 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.