I don't know how to lose weight

belefe74's profile photo   05/14/2014 6:36 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!
I am new here, although not with diabetes.
I have diabetes for 17 years and I have 5 with a bomb, but I don't finish adjusting well.
The fact is that I have been doing diet to lose step and I just mismanted everything, now I have a 8.5
I hope to fix soon, and I can't lose a gram, do whatever.I exercise, as if I know, and there is no way.Well now I go to the endocrine to see if I have managed to fix something, I hope I give myself good news, because 8.5 with a bomb is a suspense like a house.: (((

Greetings to all.:)

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
05/14/2014 6:36 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Welcome to the Forum @Belefe74.How do you have the thyroid? However, the endocrine is the one who can help you best in that field.To lose weight, you have to ingest less calories than they burn.You tell us what tells you.Anyway, diet does not have to imbuse anything whenever you know how to count rations and know how much insulin you should put yourself for each ration, right?
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/14/2014 7:12 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Velia!Thank you.
I have the thyroid well, I exercise and not at most, (about 1600 calories more or less), but well now I am worried more to adjust the gyrose.To tell the rations but the same was 300 than at 80 without reasons, I don't know why.Little by little I am achieving it with the help of the educator who is lovely, I just hope I do not gain weight in the adjustment process.In that diet it is that I only ate vegetables and protein, no hydrates only that a little bread for breakfast, and with time I say if it would be for that, although at first it went down, then it began to go wrong and everything was unjust

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
05/15/2014 5:43 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

They did not make me the glyd because little they did to me, they will do it in July when I return.
It seems that something had improved although I still have a lot, and I am like a bit lost, to see what happens to then.

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
05/17/2014 6:09 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.